• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Environment Cloak of Humility Quest upkeep

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I decided to do the Cloak of Humility quest on a crafter today, and I found some text that needs to be updated: In the final text box, Gareth references "a small island to the south upon which lies the Shrine of Humility". After completing a long trek through the jungles to the southern coast from Trinsic, one will most likely find the Shrine of Valor, not Humility. Might I recommend a text change ("south" -> "east and southeast") or moving Gareth back to New Magincia, seeing as how things have calmed down after the destruction of Magincia. A text change may be in order either way, as Fire Isle is more properly southeast than south of New Magincia.

Also, there is a typo on page two of "Virtue" by Lord British ("form" instead of "from").