• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Client cannnot attach to server, europa only

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The entire day Ive been unable to log on europa.
Says Client cannot attach to server, something something or it freezes.

Classic Client, win vista.

Any idea whats up? only europa, all other servers work fine

ps. I tried deleting the desktop folder in my documents, but to no avail.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the same for drachs too, when I get shard list up they both show with the rest, but on the two euro shards, I dont get latency and packetloss.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serafi ICQed me about the same problem so it might not be just you.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
more and more players seem to be getting this problem, I myself just got it but I can play the other shards so its not a huge problem for me but I have contacted EA support but guess its weekend and answers are always slow.

if you try clicking on Time zone and Connection button on the shard screen it should give you update on packet loss and such.
Seems like they moved the servers or we are just being rerouted dont get same trace route to the server ip as I had before.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more and more players seem to be getting this problem, I myself just got it but I can play the other shards so its not a huge problem for me but I have contacted EA support but guess its weekend and answers are always slow.

if you try clicking on Time zone and Connection button on the shard screen it should give you update on packet loss and such.
Seems like they moved the servers or we are just being rerouted dont get same trace route to the server ip as I had before.
I had it working last night for a few hours (just out of nowhere) but today, again, drach and euro doesnt work again... (cannot attatch client)

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I had it working last night for a few hours (just out of nowhere) but today, again, drach and euro doesnt work again... (cannot attatch client)
First I had problems with using UOAssist I just turned on normal classic client then I got into Europa but had a lot of packet loss and couldnt move at all.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this problem too, cant attach to drachenfelds or europa server.