• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Equipment Cleaning out old chests...

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran across this viking sword that I have held onto for years, but not sure if there is any value to it... just looking for feedback.

It has no magical properties , just a different color hue . viking.jpg viking2.jpg

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This sword is carried by the bone armor wearing zealots in Khaldun. If I’m not mistaken you could get it the same way you could get the jet black halberds from revenants by using the doggy dupe. You can find them on VS most days. You’re looking at around 500k-1mil

ShortAxe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This sword is carried by the bone armor wearing zealots in Khaldun. If I’m not mistaken you could get it the same way you could get the jet black halberds from revenants by using the doggy dupe. You can find them on VS most days. You’re looking at around 500k-1mil
what are the jet black hallys selling for? id like to buy like 5ish