• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clean Sweep

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Well, I finally got it done. I started 2 days ago to raise both Tactics and Anatomy for a new template design, and decided that since I was working them both up I might as well go ahead and knock Macing out as well. 2 days later, and a ton of lizardmen, ettins, trolls, ogres, then yomatsu warriors, I finally have all 3 melee skills to 120...

F

fallcor

HEY GRATZ ON THE SKILLS ME IM HAVEING TROUBLE GETING MY FENCING PAST 76 ANY TIPS

C

Connor_Graham

Go down to Despise 2nd level and kill ettins & trolls until you hit around 85. Once you get to that point, go to the Yomatsu mines and kill the Warriors. That'll take you all the way to 120. The 2nd room has 2 Warriors that spawn in it, and since they take a while to kill, a new one will spawn before you're done with the one you're working on.

B

Bloodeye

Go to Jhelom Pits, hire some fighters, you have to heal them!
till 80

At 80 get a tinker built you a golem, use a 100% poisen weapon and raise it to 120 all the way, he nearly takes no dmg!

And you can stable the golem!

Or you take a +5 Jewelry for youre wep skill and start right now with a golem!

K

Kakitasteel

painted caves trog's good tact and anat gains as well

ish honesty titans, cylops ettins (occassionally a para will spawn)

fan dancer dojo demons ,fan dancers, scuccubi ,oni

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

Well, I finally got it done. I started 2 days ago to raise both Tactics and Anatomy for a new template design, and decided that since I was working them both up I might as well go ahead and knock Macing out as well. 2 days later, and a ton of lizardmen, ettins, trolls, ogres, then yomatsu warriors, I finally have all 3 melee skills to 120...

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... where's the archery? LOL

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On my archer, but Archery isn't a melee skill so I didn't include it.

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On my archer, but Archery isn't a melee skill so I didn't include it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you saw the way I swing my RL bow, then you might call it a melee skill! RUN DEER! RUN!

C

Connor_Graham

LOL, well, if you happen to be anywhere near Dallas, I can give ya a few lessons.

For a reasonable fee of course.

On a serious note, though, when I used to shoot, I'd use a dart board metal frame on the hay stack we had for our range. I could hit the bullseye 5 times out of 10 from 25 yards. Never did get a chance to try any hunting out, but always had a blast shooting anyway.

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

LOL, well, if you happen to be anywhere near Dallas, I can give ya a few lessons.

For a reasonable fee of course.

On a serious note, though, when I used to shoot, I'd use a dart board metal frame on the hay stack we had for our range. I could hit the bullseye 5 times out of 10 from 25 yards. Never did get a chance to try any hunting out, but always had a blast shooting anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh... I thought Dallas only used guns!

I consider myself a mediocre archer RL... about the same as you said you were. But the guys I shot on a league with would actually aim for the side of the bullseye to keep from knocking or tubing their own arrows! I've only tubed two arrows in my life.

However, put a big buck in front of me and I forget which end of the arrow points forward. I'm a bit better with guns though.

C

Connor_Graham

Ah, but I'm originally from Cali. I just got transplanted here and they won't let me leave.

"But the guys I shot on a league with would actually aim for the side of the bullseye to keep from knocking or tubing their own arrows!"

I used aluminum shaft arrows with bird blunt tips, which are rather expensive, so always only shot one at a time. I'd go with a buddy and he'd pull the arrows as I'd shoot, and I'd do the same for him. Damaging those things was expensive. I always hated hitting a weak spot in the hay and seeing the arrow go all the way through. Normally it meant at least one of the feathers would get torn off.

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

... Damaging those things was expensive. I always hated hitting a weak spot in the hay and seeing the arrow go all the way through. Normally it meant at least one of the feathers would get torn off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh... Did I mention that my weekend job is at a large independent sporting goods store? Repairs are almost free!

*whips out a Fletching Repair contract*

C

Chango Pelon

Sweet, I have yet to start fencing again, not that I have the 120s yet except for macing.