• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons CLEAN Splintering Pickaxe, 20 splint, 70 light, 60DI+MORE

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Selling this cool pickaxe, located on ATL tonight.
Reserve of 50m, ATL gold only. Will turn into an auction if there is interest.

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
cold area... hurts it
Most PvPers I talk to would disagree, actually. Cold area is another hit spell, can disrupt AoE crosshealers, and is basically irrelevant for flagging purposes unless you're playing a red and are flagging in guard zone. VvV makes area hit spells much more bearable. I'd take any weapon with area rather than one without it, if it meant that mod space was going to be empty without it.

I'm sure you're not posting this as you have an inferior one for sale, though. :)

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have a better one as I said no hit area, but Diddles you have your own oppinion enjoy that guard whack, and not having those free zones when your outnumbered, I am one on the opposite side of the people thatd rather the hit area ahaha, I got all kinds of splintering for sale, not just a pickaxe, I got most of my items on here .. cause I may be quitting not to sure yet. But either way Mine is for sale and is better : ) but you didnt have to bring that up : )

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a better one as I said no hit area, but Diddles you have your own oppinion enjoy that guard whack, and not having those free zones when your outnumbered, I am one on the opposite side of the people thatd rather the hit area ahaha, I got all kinds of splintering for sale, not just a pickaxe, I got most of my items on here .. cause I may be quitting not to sure yet. But either way Mine is for sale and is better : ) but you didnt have to bring that up : )
Nah, mine is objectively better, even if you dislike hit area. Maybe if you had people to play the game with, you wouldn't have to worry about not flagging on groups so you can run. 60 DI > 0 DI, 8 mana > 0 mana, 4lmc > 1 lmc. Anyways, 50m reserve or not, at least mine has a bid. :)

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
When this ends ? , Im going to a little vocation this saturday until 10th of august, I wont be on or wont be able to check stratics.

Thanks

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
jokes but we all got to laugh sometimes hahaha , 50m laughs, ive had offers i refuse though when i know my weps better then that , but hey DJ DIDDLES! i dont wanna argue, ill keep mine rather, have fun with yur auction

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread is about selling the item, not who's item is better. Please keep the thread on track and do not insult each other, or insult another person's item.