• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Clean Scimitar 20/50/75/50 Price : 15 M. ATL.

One Dollar

Journeyman
View attachment 135056

3 hit spell paralyze and double strike, one hand.
The only 50 mod usable for pvp is lighting. Plus this isn't a desirable weapon to use. Best way to see is check the specials and ask yourself would these be suitable for pvp. The other mods you would want hit lower defense hit lower attack di ssi spell channeling. Lighting is most desirable but fireball harm arrow aren't trash either. Leeches are for pvm same with fatigue and mana drain. Hope this helps good luck on hunting.

mihali

Sage
The only 50 mod usable for pvp is lighting. Plus this isn't a desirable weapon to use. Best way to see is check the specials and ask yourself would these be suitable for pvp. The other mods you would want hit lower defense hit lower attack di ssi spell channeling. Lighting is most desirable but fireball harm arrow aren't trash either. Leeches are for pvm same with fatigue and mana drain. Hope this helps good luck on hunting.
Thak you most kindly to the information.
On an unrelated subject, if you are an archer what bow would you use for PVP (defending mostly), same specials as you related? Obviously running shot (you are running away from pker), HLD, DI, HL, Poison arrow, others? Ty in advance.

One Dollar

Journeyman
Thak you most kindly to the information.
On an unrelated subject, if you are an archer what bow would you use for PVP (defending mostly), same specials as you related? Obviously running shot (you are running away from pker), HLD, DI, HL, Poison arrow, others? Ty in advance.

For bows if you use the skill bush Yumi bows work great. If not, comp bows are fine make sure to have 210 stam with 60ssi. I'd personally would want velocity and balanced ssi hld hit lighting then enhanced to what you desire for the temp.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a HLD 70 reforged comp and heavy x-bow with additional 50 Lightning, balanced and ssi 30 on them. So I have HLD 91 with head piece. Thats pretty much recommended for hitting real opponents, imho.

back to topic:

The scimitar is not that bad because of 20 splint and 50 lightning. Lightning interacts with double strike, thats nice, but scimitar could have 30 splinter and 60 or 70 lightning.

Maybe 20m - 30m

mihali

Sage
For bows if you use the skill bush Yumi bows work great. If not, comp bows are fine make sure to have 210 stam with 60ssi. I'd personally would want velocity and balanced ssi hld hit lighting then enhanced to what you desire for the temp.
What would you enhance with? And would you risk losing it with enhance if you do not use tool?

One Dollar

Journeyman
What would you enhance with? And would you risk losing it with enhance if you do not use tool?
Truly depends on jewels arties. It's between ash wood or yew wood. Just all depends on what you truly desire more for the temp. Would I risk? Depending I use tool on weaps I personally want to use and keep and if I feel the weap isn't high end and worth a risk I've been successful without tool a decent amt.

mihali

Sage
Nice so if you reforge a Comp Bow at SSI of 40, the enhance with Ash wood, for 10% SSI up, they are additive and the result will be SSI of 50? Ty in advance.

mihali

Sage
Also for Youmi the bush special double arrow, with Hit lightning will hit 2 times with lightning? Will also test on TC1..Interesting move, so is Armor Pierce for PvP will check it.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nice so if you reforge a Comp Bow at SSI of 40, the enhance with Ash wood, for 10% SSI up, they are additive and the result will be SSI of 50? Ty in advance.
Correct. You should be enhancing after you finish reforging though because if you do it beforehand that weight will apply to the weapon.

That said, I don't know if I'd add another 10 SSI on a 40% comp bow given how easy it is to get that 20 SSI with items (this would totally depend on your build but if you are a dexer it shouldn't be hard). You could get 20 SSI alone on your jewels OR 10 SSI from jewels plus Morphius' epps (10 SSI) OR Morphius' epps plus town buff (+5) plus cameo (+5) and leave jewels blank OR any of those in a combination. Lots of ways to get that 20% SSI.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I use a HLD 70 reforged comp and heavy x-bow with additional 50 Lightning, balanced and ssi 30 on them. So I have HLD 91 with head piece. Thats pretty much recommended for hitting real opponents, imho.

back to topic:

The scimitar is not that bad because of 20 splint and 50 lightning. Lightning interacts with double strike, thats nice, but scimitar could have 30 splinter and 60 or 70 lightning.

Maybe 20m - 30m
fyi hld on 2 items isn't cumulative. it rolls both separately. 30 chance on helmet. then w\e chance on the weapon or bow

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Think you are right because it's about probability when the chance to apply is combined like that.

mihali

Sage
Truly depends on jewels arties. It's between ash wood or yew wood. Just all depends on what you truly desire more for the temp. Would I risk? Depending I use tool on weaps I personally want to use and keep and if I feel the weap isn't high end and worth a risk I've been successful without tool a decent amt.
Ash wood adds ssi 10 but also 20% lower requirements, a useless property taking one imbuing slot out.

Is there a way to remove 20% lower requirements?

Otherwise easy enough it was to reforge then enhance with Ash wood so the bow is now 45% SSI, and with the items/armor/stam it becomes 70 SSI total so it will def. be 1.25 secs swing. (Stam is 193, so needs 67 SSI for max swing with the comp bow). Ty in advance.