• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Clean Legendary Bracelet Auction Ends 05/08/17 7pm central

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

This item was originally posted in a different thread by my wife we have decided to auction it. The item is currently on ATL if you would like to see the item feel free to reach out to us.

Auction Rules:
Starting Bid: 700 Mill
Bid Increments: 50 mill increase up until 1 platinum. If we get to 1 platinum you must increase the bid by 100 mill.
End of Auction Rules: Each person has ten minutes to respond to the last posted bid. Once ten minutes has passed after (05/08/2017) 7pm central with no last second bids that will be the winner of the auction.

It has been a while since I have posted something for auction if i'm forgetting a step or a rule please feel free to post here/pm/ICQ me about it and i'll address it as best I can.

There is no buy out in my mind at this time however, do not hesitate to throw offers at me. I know this is going to be a highly sought after item so we will try to address all questions comments asap.

Contact Info:
PM me here or reply to this thread with questions.

leetsauce.jpg

Last edited:

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I am going to pass on bidding because of this. :(
Which is exactly why I don't like auctions, put on a vendor for a fair price. This game has become a "how much can I get, the more the better" type of game. Keep it in game, you don't win UO once you reach a certain amount of gold. FFS SMH

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nothing in a virtual game should "NEED" to cost this much. Dupers, scammers, inflation have ruined UO currency.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Which is exactly why I don't like auctions, put on a vendor for a fair price. This game has become a "how much can I get, the more the better" type of game. Keep it in game, you don't win UO once you reach a certain amount of gold. FFS SMH
Oh, I have no problem with auctions, run correctly. I just don't want to bid for 3 days, and then lose out to a "buyout" (cough,cough) bid that no one sees. Or has a chance to counter bid.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, I have no problem with auctions, run correctly. I just don't want to bid for 3 days, and then lose out to a "buyout" (cough,cough) bid that no one sees. Or has a chance to counter bid.
You post this stuff about coming back when it's an auction and stuff on every thread that isn't an auction, and if it becomes an auction you almost never bid. I've seen this on multiple of my threads alone. Why not just sit quietly if you aren't going to bid and let the op decide what's best for his sale.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Please keep comments to bidding or discussion of the item.

Do not side track the auction with discussions of Atlantic price inflation, personal side swipes or other non-related topics.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if my verbiage about the buyout caused concerns. It's just I don't have an amount in mind for it but I dont want to discourage anyone from throwing a crazy offer my way privately. I feel like I have never had any bad feedback about auctions or sales that I have done. But I do apologize if you dont bid because of my way of thinking.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry if my verbiage about the buyout caused concerns. It's just I don't have an amount in mind for it but I dont want to discourage anyone from throwing a crazy offer my way privately. I feel like I have never had any bad feedback about auctions or sales that I have done. But I do apologize if you dont bid because of my way of thinking.
All good bud. Just a personal preference.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just around 36 hoirs to go. The reserve has already been bid. Let's see some action before the flurry at the end.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Less than 12 hours. High bid shows to be the reserve of 700.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sent u an icq, let me know when you are available :)