• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] CLEAN Legendaries, Armor/Jewels, and more

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
auction41256346.png

Ends 12/23 12PM CST

Reserves
1 40M
2 20M
3 20M
4 60M [CLEAN]
5 20M
6 10M
7 20M
8 150M [CLEAN]
9 60M [CLEAN]
10 20M
11 20M
12 15M
13 20M
14 20M
15 10M
16 10M
17 20M
18 10M
19 20M

CLEAN marked items, can be fortified forever and you will never lose them!
At the end, if reserves are not met, please feel free to shoot me an offer for anything unsold.
10 Minute rule applies.

Additionally, feel free to message me, I have more items similar to these if you are looking for something specific!

Xel N'Jare

Adventurer
As a returning player, this shows that there's little point in setting up shop on the official servers - total combined on my 5-6 GM characters is I believe 4 million, can't even bid on this stuff :)

Good luck with the sale though!

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
As a returning player, this shows that there's little point in setting up shop on the official servers - total combined on my 5-6 GM characters is I believe 4 million, can't even bid on this stuff :)

Good luck with the sale though!
To be quite honest, as a returning player, there's plenty of stuff to do to make gold. When I started on Atlantic - most populated shard at this point - I started with a fresh character from nothing and 5 years later (2 of those years I wasn't actually playing) with a little luck and making wonderful friends - I own a Keep worth anywhere from 2-4 billion gold depending on who you ask. I'm sorry you're discouraged, but... these items weren't directed at you anyway :gee: Trader's Hall has always been a place where you come to post things that are "higher end". The other stuff gets put on vendors. Granted some of these items could have been put on vendors - but I know the OP and he doesn't like dealing with vendors. If you want to make gold, there's plenty of ways to do it. But you just gave up so easily...

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread. And I still have my eyes on a few pieces ;)

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Xel N'Jare Keep in mind that the value of gold exponentially decreases in value year after year. I hope you decide to give it another try, plenty of helpful people on forums and in game to help you get started :)

Xel N'Jare

Adventurer
@Xel N'Jare Keep in mind that the value of gold exponentially decreases in value year after year. I hope you decide to give it another try, plenty of helpful people on forums and in game to help you get started :)
Oh I'm still going to play for sure (my characters are all on Atlantic, old school cool!) - it's just going to be a slog to use them until I can locate some affordable gear - while the value of gold has indeed decreased, the amount dropped from mobs hasn't increased proportionally - therein lies the quandary :) I used the vendor search tool on the EC and even 1-3% resist gear was 200-300k, across all my characters I have 4.5m (which was a sizeable sum back in 2001).

That said, not throwing in the towel just yet, still many places to revisit!