• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Clean Bokuto w/ 20 splinter, 50 lightning, 30 SSI and some junk mods

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has not been enhanced. Taking offers.

Happy to see this taking off. Given the level of interest, I believe it to be necessary to amend the rules as follows:

1. If you are outbidding someone, your offer must exceed the current offer by 5m or more.
2. If someone outbids you and you don't reply with a counter offer within a day, then please be advised that there is a risk I might sell it on the assumption that a counter offer is not forthcoming.

Current bid: 210m Kas (9/17)

upload_2018-8-31_21-33-59.png

Last edited:

Val

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
30m

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Val

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
50m

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was hoping to get more than 50m.

Happy to work something out here, in PM or ICQ (683085684).

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No they do not monitor people's performance on this site. Unlike an auction site there's no way to review your purchases or the seller. If it makes you feel better my offer of 100 Mil has gone unanswered both on ICQ, p.m. and the boards. Guess he just doesn't want to sell!

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am travelling for work, so my responses may be delayed. My goal here is to get the best price; I'll be as transparent on that as possible. Moving forward I will mention that all offers are accepted subject to a counter offer. If someone outbids you, I will always give you a chance to beat the offer. Hope that clears everything up - I wasn't trying to mislead anyone.

I'd sell for 100m, although I'd still take a higher offer.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Agrees to my offer and now is trying to back out... this is two sellers within two days are there not moderators that overwatch this type of activity?
lmfao. wouldn't sell to you either with that selfish basement dweller attitude.
how dare they take longer than you want them to. how dare they want more than your bs offer.
what exactly do you want the mods to do about it? force em to sell their item or ban? the original post says taking offers. so they took your offer, then they received another. *taking offer(s)*.
note the *(s).

and I am willing to bet within 2 days, upon the sale of the item at this price. we will see it enhanced with frost (cuz 2 daf to enhance with yew) and priced at max on vendor search.

(lmfao, just saying bruhh)

Last edited:

The Grim Reaper

Seasoned Veteran
lmfao. wouldn't sell to you either with that selfish basement dweller attitude.
how dare they take longer than you want them to. how dare they want more than your bs offer.
what exactly do you want the mods to do about it? force em to sell their item or ban? the original post says taking offers. so they took your offer, then they received another. *taking offer(s)*.
note the *(s).

and I am willing to bet within 2 days, upon the sale of the item at this price. we will see it enhanced with frost (cuz 2 daf to enhance with yew) and priced at max on vendor search.

(lmfao, just saying bruhh)
My point about mods was not to force anyone to do anything, however if you are on a site to sell and item please do not waste anyone's time. There are always alternative options on items and people tend to pass on other options when they are under the assumption they are buying something else. But I digress. I do not have time for the kid games.

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes - still for sale. I'm back from work travel and should be around this weekend to make the sale.

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy to see this taking off. Given the level of interest, I believe it to be necessary to amend the rules as follows:

1. If you are outbidding someone, your offer must exceed the current offer by 5m or more.
2. If someone outbids you and you don't reply with a counter offer within a day or so, then please be advised that there is a risk I might sell it on the assumption that a counter offer is not forthcoming.

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
175 going once...... going twice.......

(I'll overlook the 4m increase for the sake of dealing with increments of 5)

Kas

Slightly Crazed
If this item doesn’t end or whatever this post is soon I will be retracting my offers

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got out after he accepted and didn't sell me at 100mil...good luck with the sale.

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kas - its been about a day, I'll lock in your offer at 210m. I should be around later tonight/the rest of the week to make the trade. Items yours.

I see there has been a lot of complaining about how this was done. I typically don't do auctions because my schedule doesn't allow me to watch/manage bids. Ussually I post something that I think will sell and I get serious offers. That didn't happen this time until way too late. I suspected that was because the market had been saturuated with sick splinter boks and the prices were coming wayyyy down. I see now that there is still a healthy market for thsi stuff, but people are getting a litte bit pickier on what they are willing to throw cash at.

Instead of telling me what I did wrong, can anyone suggest the best way to sell items on stratics?

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well what you did wrong was not sent and end time for the auction to end... This is basic auction 101. You pick a day and time for it to end... Then you add the 10min rule.. And if you sent a buy out or like in this case agree to a price, you sell the item!

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Just send me a message. And if you have icq please leave it in the message icq is easier to contact me at.

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well what you did wrong was not sent and end time for the auction to end... This is basic auction 101. You pick a day and time for it to end... Then you add the 10min rule.. And if you sent a buy out or like in this case agree to a price, you sell the item!
I hate those style of auctions because there have been many times when I have not been available to manage my bids after an auction is about to expire. This seems like another way of saying "If you can't block out time to view forms at X O'clock on X date, then don't bother". There have been a number of times when I would have kept going for another 50 or so mil but didn't get a chance because real life.