• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Clean Arcane Jewelery

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I recently got some Arcane Drops and wonder about the constellation of mods on them, this just dont seem to be right for me, here's an example:

arcane_ring.JPG

Which template would need that mods i cant get it - if you meele you can use the HCI+SSI i know, but he mods i name "mage mods" wont fit into this not even for the classic Sampire or?

What do you think?

Last edited:

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
First of all, this item has luck -100, filling a 6th slot thus rendering it unimbuable and making this item unclean. Also, regarding the random loot generator for revamped dungeons, some things just don't make sense. Random mods based on a name and like 5% chance for clean artis with 5 or more optimal mods.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
txs mr. plod, your right the minus luck makes it dirty...forgot about that and yeah loot generator!
who coded that ;)