• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Castle Additional Floors Help

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So, I now have a classic castle. I have been in several that have multiple floors above the norm. I cannot seem to find any info on how to create these. I have a couple of questions.
1. How do you add walls where the battlements are. I can only seem to place stuff one tile behind.
2. is there a way to add stairs to the places that the ladders take you?
Well actually I have a million questions but I will start with these. I remember a thread about these from way back but I searched and could not find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Depending on which side of the castle you are trying to add walls, it can be more or less complicated. You will need to place gozas or on the tile you want to put a wall on, raise the goza until its above the battlement, and then you can place your wall. If you struggle to drop it on the goza, put down a wooden crate, put the wall in there and axe the crate (pouches also work I think).
The worst sides to get the walls done on is the north and western walls. On these you will need to go outside of your castle, turn on transparency, and then place a stone tile under your castle. Go inside, lock it down(double click it), and then raise it all the way up to where you need it.

Regarding the stairs, yes you can place stairs anywhere and go up. Of course just not where there are roof above. Also here you will need to place a goza or stone tile and raise above the battlement to be able to walk over it.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I have done a few of these castles for myself and others, so have a few tips to get it done faster and more effectively.