• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Class: Rogue - Where to train Lockpicking

• Thread starter imported_Grifty McBegg
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Would this not belong in a FAQ of some sort..?

Seems to me to be pretty valuable info for us to keep around.

<blockquote><hr>

Hillsbrad Foothills - Skill 95 to 160- Durnholde Keep
Redridge Mountains - Skill 90 to 165 - Lake Everstill
Ashenvale Forest - Skill 75 to 150 - Zoram Strand
Stonetalon Mountains - Skill 115 to 190 - Windershear Crag
Wetlands - Skill 90 to 165 - Murloc Camps, Inland
Wetlands - Skill 110 to 185 - Murloc Camps, Coastal
Desolace - Skill 150 to 225 - Sar'Theris Strand (off northwestern coast)
Badlands - Skill 175 to 250 - Angor Fortress
Badlands - Skill 200 to 275 - Angor Fortress
Swamp of Sorrows - Skill 175 to 250 - Pool of Tears
Searing Gorge - Skill 200 to 275 - Slag Pit
Searing Gorge - Skill 225 to 300 - Slag Pit
Tanaris - Skill 225 to 300 - Lost Rigger Cove
Azshara - Skill 235 to 300 - Bay of Storms
Eastern Plaguelands - Skill 250 to 300 - Tyr's Hand

[/ QUOTE ]

B

Bo Riddler

Your right, it is handy. Since it is in the Rogue board hopefully his wisdom will help others. My Rogue is up to 44th, and I keep coming back to read his words of wisdom.

These boards are home to me as the "official" boards are overwhelming in my book.

By the way, welcome Grifty, I loved reading your posts in UO Hall, but I am happy here and it is nice to see you here too!

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

These boards are home to me as the "official" boards are overwhelming in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

I genuinely miss the old UO days back in 98-00 where Stratics was the repository of all things UO, and it was infinitely easier to find things here than on the offical site. It would be nice to have that sort of info handy here again, because when I get right down to it, I've always been a Stratics guy, and I just dont like doing my WoW searching on sites like thotbott, allakhazham, and worldofwar. Guess they just dont feel like home.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

I've got to agree there, I feel comfortable with Stratics, but the information is almost always lacking to some degree.

Luckily, I stay for the community, and the community seems to be very knowledgeable.

So while the site itself may not be the ultimate wealth of knowledge right now, at least there's a place that suits me where I can find what I seek, or at least discuss it without feeling lost or out of place.

Thanks for the welcome, I think I'll stick around awhile. =Þ

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, even going back to the old SnR forums, which was about the lousiest time I've had moderating here, the community around Stratics is great, especially the people you run into from forum, to forum, as you change games at the same time.

Might be less, but the community does make it a good fit.