• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clarion Call ... or ... how to heal internet spaceships

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Clarion call is a series of videos, released by Rooks & Kings corporation in EVE Online.

To great extent, they have taken capital combat to the next level and inspired thousands of people to either resub, sub or just HTFU.

Be adviced, the videos are lenghty as many principles takes time to explain.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not a fan of how R&K play on a daily basis. They sit around on top of a Titan and send out alt scouts to hot drop targets with. I works I guess but not my thing.

However, I really respect them for what they have brought to the table in terms of Capital Warfare. These videos impress me every time I watch them!

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Everytime I watch these I'm impressed by the amount of work required to produce vids like these.