• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

clan help

P

peety1969

i currently run a clan, and want to give the clan over to another char so i can join a larger clan. is this possible without disolving the clan? what npc would i talk to or what. stratics is the only place ive ever known to be hlepful and hopefuly its back soon. thanks

J

jkoster

You certainly can switch leadership. That was a feature brought in... not too long ago. C5? Interlude, maybe?

Go talk to any clan-manager NPC (grandmaster, high priests, etc), click "Transfer Leadership" and put in the name of the clan member you'd like to transfer leadership to. Once the server restarts again (be it maintenance or an unexpected crash), the change will be made.

J

jkoster

Well, that's your problem! All the information on Stratics is for the Official servers only.