• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Clainin's Spellbook

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, sorry. A picture is worth a thousand words. My bad. Here is the mods. And if anyone wants to see the book itself, I procured an extra one during the event itself, and donated it to the current EM ***at the time***who placed it at the shrine (on Catskills shard) to Clainin . If you wish to see the book for yourself, the Clainin shrine is found within the walls of Castle British, in the far North-East corner (as seen in the screen shot) it is the blue hued book.

Don't suppose anyone knows what shards may have prevented the death of Clainin? Or did that even happen... Er, anyway, here is the screen-shots:

L

lupushor

I paid 60 for mine 2 years ago, when they were 70-80 on sale.

Now I saw them for sale as low as 50, but no more than 70.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll second Lupushor's range, that's basically what I've seen them sell for recently. I purchased one right here on Stratics several months ago for 60.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG! Do they seriously go for that much now?!

Makes me even more happy that I gave one for the Catskills shrine then. =-) That way anyone can see it.

I wish there were a way to figure out the number of books dropped on a shard. Maybe 10 per shard or something? Times how ever many shards would = how many of the books exist. Excluding Mugen and Seige of course. Well, I know you each have at least one. Wow... I wonder if that book ever existed on Seige. That would be a nice book there. :) Sorry, my bad, I'm rambling.

P

PoCove

Yes to confirm i bought mine for 50 mi on O ceania a few years back ...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've been offered 50M for mine on Catskills.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG! Do they seriously go for that much now?!

Makes me even more happy that I gave one for the Catskills shrine then. =-) That way anyone can see it.

I wish there were a way to figure out the number of books dropped on a shard. Maybe 10 per shard or something? Times how ever many shards would = how many of the books exist. Excluding Mugen and Seige of course. Well, I know you each have at least one. Wow... I wonder if that book ever existed on Seige. That would be a nice book there. :) Sorry, my bad, I'm rambling.
Ya know Bob I'm not really sure. I remember having conversations with various people after the event and it seemed that while some shards like Atl had more than 10, others had just a few. So we may never know exactly how many dropped, but we do know its not an exceedingly high number.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... does anyone happen to know of a event list or something that shows what shards were able to protect Clainin? Or does anyone know if he died on every shard?

I would just to check the place on all the shards to see if they have a shrine or not, but it's not in the same spot on other shards. =-(