• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lake Superior] City of Jhelom needs your help

Methos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings good Citizens and prospective citizens of Jhelom, the city needs your help to replenish the city funds, I was recently appointed Governor to replace former Governor that has been absent. the city funds are down to 4 mil, any help would be appreciated whether it be doing trade deals, buying banners or titles, or through donations.

Also all city Governors have had to come up with proposals to submit to the King on enhancing the cities, I have come up with several ideas for each of Jhelom's 3 island areas, if you have any specific ideas you would like me to add let me know. I will get any received added to proposal before upcoming meeting, or any ideas submitted after meeting I will, if re-elected, get them added next month.

Thank You,
Methos
Governor of Jhelom
Lake Superior

Methos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
City is still in need of help, if there are any citizens that read this that are able to purchase a title upgrade, banners, or do trade quests. Also if you would like a custom title feel free to contact me here or in game. thank you