• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Buffs & Governors

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Vesper - (Governor - Lord Bytor- K^S) Buff- Guild of Assassins : +5% Swing Speed Increase
Yew - (Governor Aedon Durreah - V^A) Buff - Bardic Collegium 1 FC
Minoc - ( Governor Nyre Lars - K^S ) Buff - Merchant's Association MR 2

I have asked once before, or requested once before but I shall try again. Atlantic forum does this and its quite convenient to send folks to stratics to see what they are asking for, but They have a posted post in top section of Atlantic forum and I believe Merlin keeps it up to date from UWF. Catskills needs this as well, I am asked alot where or what city has what buff. Can we get a post naming cirrent Governors of each city along with what BUFF for each city, at least can we get a link to show us what city holds what buff, PLEASE

Last edited:

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez sawz dis and az uh gubnur on Chessy meez hab to luuk. Umm nerg offense hummie but yooz kan make dat post. Da Gubnur und da buff iz listed on each town stone. Yooz dunt need to beez uh citizen ob dat town to seez dat info. Yooz just hab to recall to dem all und make uh list. Iffn dey dunt stickie it - bump da post ebery now und den.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hmm.. all yooz hab to dooz iz hover ober the town stone und yooz shuld seez it. Dunt need to double click da stone. Meez kan seez all stonez on Chessy.

Sumtimez yooz just hab to wait uh moment to let da game katch up abter uh recall into town.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Britain 5 sdi
Vesper 5 ssi
Moonglow 1 fc
Minoc 2 mr
Skara Brae 5 sdi
Jhelom 2 mr
Yew 1 fc
New Magincia 1 fc
Trinsic 1 fc

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks very much for the info I posted it on discord where many are asking for it , Thanks very much

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here are all the buff available

Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase Society of Clothiers: +1% Resist bump to all resists Bardic Collegium: +1 Faster Casting Order of Engineers: +3 Dexterity Bonus Guild of Healers: 5% Bandage Healing Bonus Maritime Guild: +2 Hit Point Regeneration Merchant’s Association: +2 Mana Regeneration Mining Cooperative: +3 Strength Bonus League of Rangers: +3 Intelligence Bonus Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase Warrior’s Guild: +5% Hit Chance Increase

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am open to changing Minoc so we arent the same as Jhelom if we get the votes to change it. I know a few citizens who like the MR2 buff so I dont want to alienate them without a vote.
Thx Nyre

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vesper will stay with Guild of Assassins : +5% Swing Speed Increase

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

Minoc will be staying the same MR2 per the request of its citizens

The votes were 18 Aye 37 Nay

For some reason I cant embed a picture of the votes here I dont know why or how too.

Minocvote [/IMG]

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
According to your ballot box its (37 nay) and (18 aye) at 7 am central time on Wednesday June 19 for your buff in Minoc , went to go get name of buff and noticed the ballot box

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Nay is against them staying the same? That was misleading...Was the Vote announced and how long did it run? I was not aware there was a ballot box myself

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So to answer your question Jaden, here is what Catskills currently has :

Minoc - Merchant's Association
Vesper - Guild of Assassins
Jhelom - Warriors Guild