• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Citizens of Trinsic - how to use your city buff and get a special title :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello folks,

I am currently Governor of Trinsic on a non-UWF alternate character named Perceval the Paladin.

With that said, I have the ability to grant a special title to any citizens of Trinsic. If you do not know how to become loyal to a certain city, you can click yourself to open your loyalty menu and then hit the separate button for city loyalty. If you have no city loyalty, then you can become a citizen of your city of choosing instantly by selecting it. If you’re already loyal to another city and wish to change, there is a 7 day waiting period after you drop your current city loyalty before it allows you to declare allegiance to a new city.

Once you become a citizen, I can meet you at the City Stone (which is near the North Bank in Trinsic) and grant you a special title from there. All titles will automatically have “of Trinsic” applied to the end of it.

Also, by becoming a citizen, you can access the ‘town bonus’. Each town has a separate bonus which is set by the respective governor (see the thread in the stickies here). The bonus in Trinsic if 5% Swing Speed Increase. You must renew it every day or two by clicking the city stone and selecting "utilize trade deal".

If you previously had a Trinsic city title, it was likely auto-removed during the last election round. Contact me if you would like to meet up at the City Stone at some point near North Trinsic bank for me to re-apply any titles (or grant any new ones for new citizens!)

Also, for the role players out there, the city Governors meet the last Sunday of each month for a meeting with the King in Castle Blackthorn. A strong showing from the citizens of Trinsic is always welcome!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Trinsic is still welcoming new citizens :)

Contact me to get your unique title!