• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Citadel

X

Xranga

Can anyone explain where and how to obtain the three keys in the Citadel.

X

Xranga

all i see is black order mages and crap...wheres the monsters that keys come from...havent seen a high executioner or a grand mage or a master thief ...so that website doesnt help at all...anyone else out there that can explain it?

G

Did you go into the correct rooms?

The High Executioner, located through the SW hidden door, holds one key (yellow key).
The Master Thief, located through the North hidden door, holds the second (blue key).
The Grand Mage, located in the bottommost level holds the last (red key). The SE hidden door in the garden is the best way to access the Grand Mage.

X

Xranga

yes...through the SW door is an empty room...through the north door is an empty room so like i said before thats no help...and the instructions to get to the third key i see nothing there either except black order mages and suck....surely theirs one person on catskills that can explain it.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I'm a completly ignorant of what is inside Citadel. Is there a peerless there? I thought that was just where I would go to fight the miasma and rend and tame reptalons.

I'll be keeping an eye on this post.

*******Oh, nevermind*********** The Travesty eh? I've never had the pleasure of doing that one.
Hopefully one of these days. *crosses fingers*

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

yes...through the SW door is an empty room...through the north door is an empty room so like i said before thats no help...and the instructions to get to the third key i see nothing there either except black order mages and suck....surely theirs one person on catskills that can explain it.

[/ QUOTE ]*digs out his old map*

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for that map Gildar. With that map I may be able to actually have an idea of what the heck is going on the next time I join a group to do Travesty.

G

So I had some time on my hands this morning and decided to play with Gildar's map. As I told him, I basically took it and photoshopped the heck out of it. Not sure if anyone will find this helpful or not but it was a good way to kill a few hours on a Saturday morning. LOL

There's much more to tactics for the Citadel than just where to get the keys but, as uoguide says, a stealth mage is an EXCELLENT choice. Especially when you are learning the layout. Personally, I think some form of stealth character is almost essential to learn your way around Citadel. Also, remember, circle of transparency is your best friend in Citadel.

Anyway, here you go, from easiest room to hardest:

Yellow Key

Blue Key

Red Key

Good luck!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Southern Lady33, thank you so much! I'm saving this page and putting it in a folder on my desktop! This is great!