• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CITADEL Dungeon Crawl (EM Event) Thursday July 9th

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will people who are planning on going need to get the quest(s) to get into the Citadel before showing up or will they be allowed to enter without the quest?

There are two people that give quests to enter the Citadel that are easily found. Elder Acob is in Heartwood standing just across from the fletching area. He gives multiple quests to enter the Citadel, but I like the New Leadership quest since if you complete it the reward is a strongbox. The other person that is easy to find is Sarakki the Notary and she is standing in front of Lord British's Castle. The Evidence or Black Order Badge quests will grant you access to the Citadel.

F

Freya/Passion

No need to take a quest you just have to double click the hidden box!!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless something has changed, it used to be you had to either have had done the quest or have the quest in order to enter. Pretty much the same way as entering the Twisted Weald. I think you could click on the box but it would give an message. I'll jump on a new char and try it tonight and see if it will let me enter without the quest.

F

Freya/Passion

Okay thats interesting, Per stratics you do need to talk to a NPC by the library in Brit to enter the Citidel.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just made a new char to test getting into the Citadel, and without accepting any quests, when I double clicked on the box I got the following message, "You realize that your eyes are playing tricks on you. That crate isn't really shimmering." If you have ever turning in the Orders from Minax, then you have done one of the quests that allows you entrance into the Citadel.

I just don't want everyone to get ready and find out that a couple people can't enter because they didn't know they needed to have accepted or done a quest, and since ML's been out for almost 3 years now, some people might not remember if they can or can't enter the Citadel on the char they plan on taking.