• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas Deco 2020

mana hit

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can’t decorate my rl bedroom, lol, don’t know how y’all come up with all this.

• Haha
Reactions: Mil

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm trying to come up with a way to do a tree with skulls and bones...Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday so my UO Home is perpetually Halloween themed...BUT I would like to tie in some creepy Christmas deco in there!

I placed all the different varieties of tree we have access too on my roof.....I think the modern bare tree is the best to use for a skull/bone decorated one....

1609184000021.png

But it has to fit into my home

1609184098464.png

I do love to see all the Christmas Deco on each shard....it's so festive! And I do decorate extensively irl of course! BUT for UO it has to be creepy!

• Love
Reactions: Mil