• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christian/Family Guild Saints of Lion's Arch

P

Pastor T

Leaders: Dosmas, Mirakle, Tarsis, Keero
Type: PvX
Server: Sanctum of Rall
Current Size: 40+
Voice Chat: Mumble
A Bit About Ourselves:
The Saints of Lion’s Arch was established by a group of online friends to provide an environment where gamers can enjoy Guild Wars 2, and to develop a community of acceptance and encouragement. SoLA was founded with Judeo-Christian teachings and a Biblical world-view in mind. As such we strive to show respect to everyone including our enemies. Our goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of the Guild Wars 2 gaming community. We will do this by holding ourselves to a high standard of respect and maintaining the honor of the Saints of Lion’s Arch. We will provide a family friendly environment for gamers and a place to enjoy Guild Wars 2 in a community of friendly individuals.
The founding members of SOLA receive their authority from Christ, and the Bible is used for much of our guidance and structure. While SOLA was founded by Christians, it is not required for membership.
Many of us have been playing for years together and now we are branching out to play GW2 and meet even more new people and make many new fiends. We range from Hard Core PvP to PvE and very casual gamers, from people in their 60s to teens and maybe younger (Though most of us are in our late twenties early thirties). Many of us have experienced incredible success through games such as EQ, DaoC, WoW, SWTOR to name a few. We have former members of high end Raiding guilds and RvR guilds that still have the heart and skills just not the time they once did.
SoLA focuses first on a clean and friendly environment. We're looking first and foremost for people who can add something to our community, get along with other people, and can handle keeping things PG13 for the people who have kids.
After that though, we do press for the big leagues and will be fighting to own keeps, taking out world bosses, and accomplishing everything end game has to offer. We've been highly successful with this in the past and plan to continue to do as we've always done.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or even just want to meet me, please feel free to send me a private message, visit our site, or just respond to this thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pastor T

We are excited about the new members we've received but are still looking for some more. If you haven't found a guild home yet come check us out.

http://sola.enjin.com/

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't wait either but when Aug 25th for the 3 day headstart hits my wait is over :)

I wish you good fortune and luck with memberships and adventures your guild will have on release.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cool, a faith based guild and folks who are not afraid to show it in the "gamer" community. :thumbsup: Wish there were more around like that.

T

tagtarsis

Welcome to SoLA all the new people.

We are still looking for more to join us here on Sanctum of Rall

I also made a video showing the Norn and Human racial videos.

Tag Tarsis