• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Choose your forum motto! part II

• Thread starter Nadia of_Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nadia of_Sonoma

This is the preliminary vote poll. Time to weed the many down to the few. The top selected picks move on to a final vote later.

C

CitizenKane2

I choose "In Commemoration of OWO".

There are some really funny ones in the poll, but I personally think this is what motivated the choice of name for this new shard.

glbanksitter

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Like Land of Dejavu {didn't I say that before the revert?}, although I havent seen Origin actually get reverted, but that's just me.

F

Fayled Dhreams

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif We're not guarunteed a revert (thnk yo very mucho /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif )

Just "cautioned" as to a "Heightened chance" of them occuring here (though those "cautions" have pretty much faded from anyones "veiw")

Just sort of a : "Being as how Origin will be the first inline, naturally, they'll likely be reverted in the event of any major bugs being found, and given a chance to verify the fix, prior to Wide Release" >> example of : the sort of, footnote, fine print, wording, as WAS used /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

To my knowledge, Test Sosaria only (heh, only /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif) had one revert, three weeks , yeah, but just once.

Your: Fayled Dhreams

T

Temp

*votes*

Really came her to place my own but I was beat to it hehe... was gonna put
"Shards up... *15 mins later* Now so are the houses"

K

Kozmo

Like O M G *queens out* "We Shall Lead The Way" is like the totally coolest!!!

D

Dupre

Wow, This is sad.... first this motto thing should have alot more voting!!!

And Secondly, I cant believe that "Home of the Oldest Newbies in all the land!" is actually winning...

Personally I find the Term "Newbies" insulting.

I understand that currently we are all using New(or Newbie) characters. But the shard will open sooner or later, and after time has past.... even our new characters wont be new anymore, yet we will still be labled Newbies thats to that wonderful motto....

Would it not be prefered to have a Motto that will stand the test of time and always be relevant?

The Term newbie is a trash talking term used to pick fights at the bank... now the motto itself may not be intended to be offensive, and I am sure refers to the fact that we all had to start with new players after being uo players for ages..... But I just cant help the fact that the term "newbie" raises the hair on the back of my neck and causes me to sprout fangs..... Them are fighting words....

We Wont always be newbies, why label ourselves as such now.

R

_Revelation_

**cough cough** Hey Terraseer How about a
Choose your forum motto! part III ?

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed, this thread has run its course, and it seems that the voting has come to a stand still.

Time to reduce the List.....

Reduce to the top 2 or 3 entrys and start the final voting.

I

imported_hotdogsrgross

I didnt get it in time...but "Transfers? We dont need no stinkin transfers!" is teh winnar!

K

KeigaII

<font color=4682B4> I was waiting to get a 'feel' for the shard before I cast my vote.

I betcha' others are doing the same.

See ya in game, </font color=4682B4>

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color=8B0000>This part of the Voting will come to a close soon. Please get your votes in! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Votes will cease to be counted for Part III (Final Vote) of Voting after 12:00 AM, March 14th, Pacific Standard Time Zone. (Origin Shard Time Zone)

The 10 Choices with the Highest ammount of Votes will then be tallied down, and placed into a Final Voting for the Shard Forum Motto of Origin.

Please get your votes in before this time, tell your Origin Friends who may not know! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

P

Pirotess

...I understand it's a little late to be pointing this out...but I really don't like any of them. half the chocies in the list aren't even serious...just jokes making fun of revert or transfers...which really aren't all that relevent anymore.

F

Fayled Dhreams

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif I feel ya there! but.... (past) time for "round 3" to start (the leaders)... and most of them aren't of the bothersome type /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

*AHEM* speaking of Phase III voting
*looks at calendar/clock*

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

(ooooh! a three winky post ... LOL)

Fayled