• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chocolate's Secret Ability?

G

Hey all... not sure what's up, but I noticed that when I ate a piece of my new chocolate, my stones held number changed.

It was 122/400 something, and when I ate the piece of chocolate, it went to 121/400. Is this a new way to reduce the stones we're carrying for a period of time? Interesting.

Let me know what you find!

G

Since you ate the chocolate, you're now carrying 1 less stone of chocolate.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was having a really bad day and totally hungover!...this post made me laugh!!...Thank You!....joke or not!, that was perfect

G

HOLD IT!

A chocolate that MAKES YOU LOOSE WEIGHT NOT GAIN?!?!?!?!

Incredible!

G

<blockquote><hr>

HOLD IT!

Incredible!

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate a dozen and lost 12 stones, go figure...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

HOLD IT!

Incredible!

[/ QUOTE ]

Could RL chocolate be like this!

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
<blockquote><hr>

That has to be an eastern egg

[/ QUOTE ]

A magic chinese thousand-year-egg...uhm... made of chocolate?

G

Probably the chocolate is cold from its transit through the ether to our backpacks. If so then this would explain the weight loss from eating it...

Say the chocolate contained 100 calories, weighed 10 grams and was at 5 deg celsius and had roughly the specific heat of water. To raise this to body temp of 37 degrees would require 32*10=320 calories. So the act of eating the chocolate would consume 320-100=220 calories and you would lose weight!

This also works for cold beer and ice cream. Which makes them ideal diet food*

(*Please note that this might not work perfectly, packaging may settle during transit, terms and conditions apply).

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

That has to be an eastern egg

[/ QUOTE ]
They have the same ability... you can eat them to lose weight too!

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I've heard that chocolate gives some women orgasms.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a real-life easter egg, for sure.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've heard that chocolate gives some women orgasms.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had chocolate THAT good. But I did read somewhere that there's something in chocolate that stimulates an area in the brain that gives a similar feeling of euphoria related to the sensation of an orgasm.

I

imported_Electrolyte

<blockquote><hr>

I can't tell if this is a joke or not....

[/ QUOTE ]

If it IS a joke, it's not that funny... but if it's NOT a joke, then it's friggin' hilarious!!

-=\E

G

<blockquote><hr>

You know whats sad, i actually thought about it for a second.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

L

Lord Zephyrus

can somebody hook me up with some of this chocolate cause every time i eeat a piece i gain like 40 pounds heck i can just drive by mc donalds and look at the sign and gain 15lbs.