• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chocolateering??

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does it take so much to make just one piece of chocolate candy? Seems to me with the apparent volume of the items that is required to make the piece of candy,I should be able to make a bakers dozen of the candy.Allowing us to be able to make a dozen of the candy for the recipie would in no way be unbalancing. So what gives Devs?

G

Good idea...would make it a little more worth while to spend the time to gather *cooking* ingredients from Paragons, or purchase them for less than desirable prices on vendors. At least you would get a higher return for each ingredient! =)

I loved the idea of the Chocolates and being able to craft them, but wish some things would be changed regarding the actual implementation. I'd also like to see the crafter's mark able to be added.

I

imported_Sarphus

is there a practical reason to make chocolate, or is it just a new RP item?

G

No practical use for it just a Valentine extra they added in, "except" that they should have just put the ingredients on the npc cooks like ginger etc. for the gingerbread cookie making, and at least made the final product big enough to be worth the effort size of an ingot would have been fine for a *candybar* instead of microscopic pieces.

Thus it is hardly worth the effort to hunt something down like paragons to get all those ingredients for something folks barely gonna see, that serves no purpose persay, no gains of anything to eat it.

Those ingredients just should have been sold off of NPCs for chefs, to buy like ginger. No one is gonna be fooling with paragons esp a chef template, for chocolates ya barely even can see nor pay thru the nose for the ingredients off of other players vendors just to make chocolates, that others will not buy if too high priced cuz the end result is chocolate ya need a microscope to see.

meh

S

StarlaUO

How about making chocolate Cadbury man? That would be so cute. Even better if they can move around like a crafted golem. And cooking would become so popular too.

G

*waits for KR to be patched so that its actually available*

I

imported_Fran Fury

Queen is right there is no practical reason for making chocolate...yet.

Draconi did say that in the near future we will be getting cocoa tress (with seeds) that will go along with the chocolateering. He also hinted that they have not told us everything about it yet.

I am not out "hunting" for the ingredients but when I get them I am saving them up for hopeful future use.

K

ken01

I dont have a cook so I just been tossing the ingrediants. I kill shadow wisps for bones and the paragon shadow wisps in ilsh champ spawn can be killed by anyone and spawn quick so try for thje ingrediants there there are skeletons right below that arera that are easy too.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Chocolateering... one for all and all for chocolate!

G

ya what few I gotton so far been holding on to in hopes they make a change to it someway for more. Its alot like the one log/one board for one arrow shaft thing, a single log/board should produce at least 10 arrow shafts, not just one. So they should change the candy to 12.