• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chocolate Tree Seeds not in new update? What happened to them?

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We understood from the HoC chat that they'd be included...? Were they just left off the list of changes?

G

What did happen to Stygnian Abyss? Is that still in the works or gonna happen at all?

I

imported_Cyrah

Oh, maybe someone will post the truth about the trees soon. Hope so.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

I guess the same thing that happened to the event and SA.

[/ QUOTE ]

*gasp*

Don't put the new tress in the same category as SA...We might never get them.

I am interested in any information about them though. We have it in writing(sort of) from Draconi that they were coming. New changes to chocolateering too maybe? Have I been saving my non stackable ingredients in vain?

G

I've asked several times about the trees including in threads with EA people posting. As usual anything garden related is ignored. Honestly I'm not trying to be bitchy, but after years of neglect it seemed there was hope for gardening to finally get some love. I ONLY renewed my gardening account because of this publish. How hard is it to post ONE sentence saying what the status is?

I

imported_Cyrah

I agree with you. There were so many nice changes suggested and not one done. Now trees then no trees. !!!

Could one of the 3 tell us maybe? Please?

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

I'd really like to know if chocolate will be useful. Right now I'm keeping the ingrediants. Would be nice to know if I should just pitch them and get the storage back.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Well I doubt we will hear anything from the team until at least Mon. Rarely do they post over the weekend especially a holiday weekend. Hopefully we will hear from them early next week though.

*joins UGB (United Gardeners of Britannia)*

G

*signs*

I think both chefs and gardeners deserve some sort of response after raising our hopes.

Me thinks I should have sent some fish and bread to the devs over Easter.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Not sure if they are at work today or not but in hopes of an answer...moving this back to the front page.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Devs - could we please get a response on this one?

If they've been left out, could we find out when they're going to be added? With the next update, maybe?

Thanks!

G

A word of advice to EA, don't mess with people and their chocolate. You'll have a lot of grumpy, angry people on your hands.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it time for Nakasha Saran to pass her sig "P.E.T.P.-People For The Ethical Treatment of Plants!" I'll have to get a copy of it from her
Seem like lately the Dev team is nerfing more than they're fixing.
Dev Team your treading on dangerous ground, NEVER come between a woman and her Chocolate. Better hand over the Cacao tree seeds nice and easy like before the riot erupts.

G

Well said Jirel......we want our cocoa trees and we want them NOW!!!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I've asked several times about the trees including in threads with EA people posting. As usual anything garden related is ignored. Honestly I'm not trying to be bitchy, but after years of neglect it seemed there was hope for gardening to finally get some love. I ONLY renewed my gardening account because of this publish. How hard is it to post ONE sentence saying what the status is?

[/ QUOTE ]

How hard is it to post ONE sentence saying what the status is?
i agree with you!
You know...devs are "god"....and dont have so much time for us...bha!

M

Merik

I say we all band together on pacific and hold a RIOT!

We can throw Coco stuff all over and carry torches!!!!

G

I'm waiting for information about them too.
Us gardeners haven't gotten anything new since Bonsai plants. And we all know how popular those are

Come on! We'll take any information! Puleeeaaasssseee!
*starts to beg uncontrollably*

I

imported_Fran Fury

*hands Ambrossia some fresh baked bread and cocoa butter*

Do you think we will be begging...I mean waiting long?

I

imported_Fran Fury

I am unable to join the chat but I wonder if we will get any info about the cocoa tress (coincidently first mentioned in the last HOC chat) tonight?

I am okay with waiting until the next patch...just want to know it is still coming and on the table and not been thrown under the table.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I say we all band together on pacific and hold a RIOT!

[/ QUOTE ]

If they gave us cocoa plants, and we made, then ate the chocolate, it would cause our brains to release natural endorphins and stop the riot!

-Skylark

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they gave us the trees, it might save me from OD'ing on RL chocolate easter eggs...Nummy num!

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I am interested in any information about them though. We have it in writing(sort of) from Draconi that they were coming. New changes to chocolateering too maybe? Have I been saving my non stackable ingredients in vain?

[/ QUOTE ]

me too - my bank is getting full of the junk. Will chocolate be useful or is it just more junk like candy canes

I

imported_Fran Fury

All those ingredients take up a lot of space don't they?
And I can only use so much for deco purposes. lol I really hope it has some other use.

I saw Draconi posted about the event...any news about our trees Draconi?

G

Moved to a later publish, potentially Pub 52 - there are some higher priority items ahead of them though now

G

<blockquote><hr>

Moved to a later publish, potentially Pub 52 - there are some higher priority items ahead of them though now

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you for your honesty.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they have much higher prioritys. Were in the final stages of them crowing me the New King of our world on all shardes.

So do not worry I will sell you all Coco Seeds for 50,000,000 a seed. I know I know I am to kind!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Oh indeed sir...much too kind.

Draconi- Thank you for letting us know. I understand there are higher priorities/fixes and such. Please don't forget about them though. You teased us and got our hopes up. So please follow through with the goods.

Any hints to the chocolateering? Our ingredients gonna have a better use?