• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chiv killing then rezing..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I was testing Chiv on a Cusidhe on TC1 a few days ago, in destard and the Cu killed a dragon, then rezed it then killed it again then rezed it again and then killed it again. Has any one seen similar behavior with Chiv. Having second thoughts about Chiv and the other EoO issues. Have they being fixed? Thanks for info.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No but I did notice while training my Frost Dragon that while he was trying to cast poison on the Shadow Elemental he was fighting he started to poison himself... over and over and over... seemed odd...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I was testing Chiv on a Cusidhe on TC1 a few days ago, in destard and the Cu killed a dragon, then rezed it then killed it again then rezed it again and then killed it again. Has any one seen similar behavior with Chiv. Having second thoughts about Chiv and the other EoO issues. Have they being fixed? Thanks for info.
LOL

Did the Dragon jump in Gen Chat and complain in all caps for 30 minutes about getting rez killed?

It prob would have if it was on Atlantic instead of TC :D

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since when do unbonded pets or monsters have a ghost to res? Are you saying he was fighting a bonded pet?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Dragon was not bonded, it was wild and did go down very briefly.
No idea how this could be possible : Dragon down then in one sec up, then killed again, rinse and repeat -- Very unsusual behavior. The dragon was not a pet, it was wild, and I assume not previously tamed. Again this was on TC1. (Also was not ag GD, just dragon). Is this something other pple have seen with Chiv? TY for reply.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is this something other pple have seen with Chiv? TY for reply.
Sure.. I have seen things along those lines in the past. Of course it was not with Chiv but with a little something called lsd *shrugs*