• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Chiv Archer PVM - Suit/Weapon Suggestions

Lady_Calina_Rhiannon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Everyone,
I've returned from an extended break, at least for the moment, and understand that suits/weapons have changed much with the introduction of imbuing. So I ask, what would I be looking for to suit up my Chiv Archer - Spawn/Peerless character? Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions :)

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Lady Calina, your question would probably get a much better response on the warrior forum where you'll get some very expert opinions on your question. I have a Chivalry/Archer/Mage so I like suits that give me all 70s resist (of course) plus 100%LRC, LMC, and MR and as much DEX as I can fit on the suit. I also make sure to have FC/FCR on my rings. A Chivarly/Archer can probably live without the MR and LRC (just takes some gold instead). It would also help to know what exact skills and stats you have as this will play big into what you need. For example, if you rely solely on Chivalry for healing, then mana and casting might play a bigger part, whereas the healing skill can lessen the mana cost of your build. But going back to my first point, go ahead and post this on the warrior forum with your skills and stats and they'll help you along much better than I can.

Lady_Calina_Rhiannon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you so much for replying and for the welcome back! :) I was lucky enough to have a guildmate available and also lucky enough that I only needed to change two pieces of my suit. I use my Chiv mostly for increase my damage output so I can stack buffs for peerless and spawns, while using my 120 Healing on the side. So nice to be back!