• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy Governors

RETSSG

Visitor
As iam not a Governor but attend the meetings when iam playing. I would love to say that hte Governors on Chessy have become vendictive of each other and can not get along in a civil mannor. This is a fine example of politics for all govenors not to follow follow. many on Chessy are tired of the in fighting between Governors that carry over into the game. There has been rules put down that each Governor in his own way has seen firt to by pass or bend it It is not just one of them it is all of them
I invite the Governors From all shards to come and witness the the shame of office on Chessy

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
First, let me say that things could always be better. I'm still new into my governorship and relatively recently back to the game so I don't know how things were before.

But not every disagreement is out-of-character; some in-character and are part of story lines. As for the other disagreements and governors, I can't speak for them. But I disagree that every one of us is bending rules and are vindictive towards one another. I do not feel that way about anyone at all.