• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] chessy castle SOLD 1BIL

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
taking offers on tram chessy castle. in RBG land. minimal to no spawn. pm me with offers plz. thank you. REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY!

Attachments

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no it did not, minimum I would take is 1bill, and that current person I do not believe even had 900. So buy now price set at 1 Bill for anyone who wants it. CHessy or ATL gold accepted, will use Gareth, Atl realtor, or nails as a broker

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow...1 bill for a chessy castle.....here i come looking.....guess chezzy IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 populated shards out the 27

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the last year I've sold 3 tram castles on chessy. that 1bill was the lowest i sold one for :p. chessy still has a good base of players on the tram side, fel isnt worth nearly as much unfortunately

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes chessy is one of the top 4 shards below atlantics populous... comparable with glakes in the west and asuka and yamato in the east...nuff said...