• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeakes New West Brit Bank Design

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I hope you all like it. Chrissay gave me the okay to post the pics for you guys. I tryed to hit everyones area even the pvpers with a dueling area on the roof and for the Tram people (Mostly a place for Ryo to kill Emma a pet dueling area.)
Oh and the cracks in the dueling area are from where Ryo was walking. Either the bank supports are shotty or....heheh love you Ryo

(Also keep in mind it may not be exact for they may make changes for Lag issues and server stability.)

L

Lissa Eldi

Congratulations Gareth!

It looks great I hope the moongate is included. :)

C

CatelynTully

Putting a moongate next to the bank is a great idea. And if those working areas, with a forge, etc. have NPC’s this could help bring folks back to Brit. I think one of the big attractions to Luna is the fact that everything is right there in the same building.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I did write in the email that I wished for a Stablemaster, Smith npc and a tailor. Unless they aren't doing that. Thats why I left the Npcs out of the pic but I did write it in if they could do that.

T

Turles

nice i love brit bank i hope it works out an everyone leave luna.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am Sooo Glad for you Gareth .. But Ill Make sure that i never get in that pen thing if ryos around cause we all know how that ends .. Lmao .. shes always attackin me crazy stuff ...

But Really Congrats On Your Win!!! Cant Wait To See It when they put it in play

N

Nastia Cross

Like I said in my post on UHall, I really really love the interior design for the bank. But the external design is too busy for my taste and I doubt the server could handle that AND all of the people that will return to WBB. Gah I remember the serious lag at WBB just from the people alone. I do hope that they preserve the fountain and moongate areas, as they are excellent, as well as the chopping block for public executions (hehe). But if you keep all that stuff at the front of the bank, where is everyone going to stand to bank sit?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well lets see. I see tons of seating areas. I see road that everyone stands on and grass areas. I see spots to stand by the hedges.

But like I said on UHALL after your post. As long as I like it that is all that matters. I cannot please everyone. I do see some things that can be taken out like the statues and the zoo, green blob thing, chest and statues. I wouldnt mind if that was all gone.

Plus if you take Luna bank decos and all the walls and roof and second floor deco and such its more then I have on the bank. I think once its in game and you dont see a Overhead view where everything is on the screen at once it will look and feel different.

My favorite spots are the tele sparks area. The Dock, Fire pit and animal dueling area/ Fel pvp pit.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats!

I'm sure I'll get use out of the pet area. *looks at Emma then at pack horses*

And the cracks are only where I was trying to help you carry your ego across the roof!!!

It's great though. The moongate was the one thing I really think needs to be done.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats!

I'm sure I'll get use out of the pet area. *looks at Emma then at pack horses*

And the cracks are only where I was trying to help you carry your ego across the roof!!!

It's great though. The moongate was the one thing I really think needs to be done.

*Looks in Book" .. Hmmm Jelhom Bank Looks Good ...

Ryo u kill me no matter where I am so why dirty up the new bank ... dag!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Oh I didn't know Nastia Cross was (#$&#*(. Then I really don't care what she thinks. I'm rather glad she finds it to busy. She can stay in Luna.

(Yeah im sooo taking the negative posts everyone else wrote about it out on her.)
:lick: <--- see the face....see...

R

RuthieJ

Congrats gareth! I'm surprised you didn't have vendors that only your accts could use placed around the bank! :D

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks relatively good bro. Like Nas mentioned though; a few things like the sparkles on the arcane circle, and small things like that might make it a little more laggy than ness. for people who dont have good conn (remember old school brit lag guys? LoL!!) But its def good sir. I would def sit my banksitting butt there. :lick:

C

claggart

yeah, the design musta taken lots o work and im awfully impressed.

i especially enjoy the shrubbery with a nice path down the middle. NI!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Goodjob Claggy!!! I thought about that too.

Thank you everyone. Aye the ONLY reason I put the sparks in was because she said "Dont forget to use sparks and rune markings" I didnt originaly have that in there.

BUT the sparks are to get on the roof they are teleporters. Dont forget that you wont see the entire bank like that (Unless you use KR zoom) so it may not be to laggy. Im sending a list of thinigs if laggy that should be taken out.

Like the two story statues, Zoo statue with shimmering blob and the sparks on the arcane circle.