• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeakes First Hedge Maze Is Complete

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The hedge maze still needs to be waterd but after puting down around 380 plants and killing a few they hit day seven with around 100 of the tall hedges left over....(We thought we would be short)

The Hedge maze is located ontop of the Dragons breath Tavern in PaxOku city. Its name is "Abbys Garden Maze". Abby seemed disappointed that not one person has made one so I decided to put off stocking my vendor and selling the hedges to make one. It is not hard to walk around but we did our best with the space. *smiles*

We do however plan to have a dedicated 18x18 hedge maze sometime next month...

S

Sebrina

Lovely!

Has anyone done the whole Hedge Maze Adventure lately. I have a rune to the farm house with the imps and Deamons, but have not been there lately.

That is quite a wonderfull idea with the new plants though. I wonder if using serveral plots whether it could be quite extensive, especially using several floors for the maze...3D like.