• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I log on and build a suit, work a char and by the time im done doing that I have already lost interest in playing.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i enjoyed my time in Uhoh. Running with you guys was good times.

was in pain after that when lox's house fel. crazy J looted a mage sword lox made when imbuing first came out. cotton brokered a sale of it to someone on atl for 1bln gold. thought crazy was gonna lose it in vent he was so worried he was going to get scammed.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea no **** lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, I'm terrible at making comebacks lol!

I logged onto Chessy the other day out of boredom and took a run through the spawns and it was so dead...... most of them were not started, and the ones that were activated were untouched. Pretty sad sight to see :(

I miss the days were you couldn't NOT run into someone while doing spawns. When I was 13 years old and would get up early before school to try to grind out a spawn at bog or island in hopes that Roar, Alpha or Diekruz wouldn't run through and steal it from me.

I miss being a complete noob trying to pvp with Calibus Rex in the Trinisc swamps. He was terrible and a psycho...... I have never seen someone that though the combination of gm made leather armor and a white wyrm and kirin would get any kills pre AOS..... So funny, but he was the one that got me started in Fel. I have so many funny stories about this guy.

I miss running around for hours in the BiC compound fighting Amit, Aurora Dark and Jeb learning how to pvp..... good times.

I miss Champs vent..... anyone that was in Champs during their prime will know what I'm talking about!

I miss when UOF transferred from LS with 50 people and the epic hour long battles that ensued.

I miss when Cotton and Astaroth quit Champs and made a super guild with people from BiC and CiB. Those were some amazing fights. That was when I realized how gimp whirl-winding with a titans hammer was when you had bushido and parry!

I miss being in Lacrimo's guild(PWNI I think it was?) Staying up late drunk pvping.

Sorry for the trip down memory lane.....this game doesn't hold much for me besides the good memories I used to have playing..... I will most likely keep my accounts online until UO shuts down for good.

I'm going to look through some old hard drives for some screenshots from the glory days of UO. If anyone has anything left around we should post them.

:heart:

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game is dead. I gave all my stuff to Claire and Army. I don't understand why Broadsword doesn't make the game free to play? Keep the micro transactions, For some reason, management has this idea that this game is worth paying a subscription for but in reality its not. I wouldn't be surprised either if the higher ups have some in game deals with players as well.

Make the game free to play, maybe try to consolidate the servers, maybe make some pre-renaissance servers - heck, make some AoS only servers if you want.

I'm just sick of seeing one of my favorite games of all time just get destroyed and passed off to new management because no one gives a damn about it anymore. All the players are going to move to free shards or just quit and play something new unless something is done.

What does Broadsword have to lose? I mean seriously, put some new changes - and I'm not talking about some magical item that drops off of some monster, or some menial vanity hat or robe - I'm talking about a REAL implementation of some sort. Broadsword needs to keep up with the times because they're a changing. I know they're a relatively new company, but do something different than your predecessor EA. Maybe then you will see an increase in profits, more returning old players and new players, maybe get another add campaign or something. Don't just sit there and take it, Broadsword. As the community, for what it's worth - and what is left - do something.

Just my two cents. What do I care? I probably wont play anymore unless something changes, and neither will the rest of the online community that gave up on hope on this once beautiful game.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Cotton, is it a live yet? I ran into toke, we had a fight, then they said you guys are on their side, so i joined up. Um, who are we fighting against?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I :heart: Chessy

I love being back here in fel doing our silly little thing. love you guys
****s gettin x-rated in these forums!! Can someone please ICQ me Sunday-Thursday when there is fights..I feel left out

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
****s gettin x-rated in these forums!! Can someone please ICQ me Sunday-Thursday when there is fights..I feel left out

with my whole 2 days so far.... um, no fights long enough to drop an icq before the end, much less logging in and actually playing. i did die to a mongbat the other day though. that was exciting! i had to really dig deep to work the courage to get my body. whew! was glad when that was over.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
stopped trying to find pvp on chessy myself an lox are with necro on atl good decent pvp for the few weeks ive been back

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If all the people who left chessy came back we'd be having non-stop quality pvp. But they aren't... so people needs alts on ATL/LS to get that pvp fix inbetween the battles on Chessy.
The guild YEAH has been the primary opposition on Chessy to Toke atm. Few fights here and there. thought we were going to get a good showdown last night, they scouted me, but didn't show.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well im back for the long haul deacon u non computer having bum. AS for chessy i stopped even looking just isnt enough people to even looking around when i can get insta pvp on atl.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Toke (guild I'm in) has 7-12 on nightly. Not all of them are the best PvPers, some far from it. But fights and spawns are occurring daily. Of course not w/ the frequency, or skill that takes place on LS and ATL.

If all you newbies who left Chessy came back to fight, we'd be having good fun on chessy non-stop!

But I can tell you I'm back for awhile, unless I can find a game that brings me more enjoyment.

--Off Topic-- Cotton's Rose & Rare Collection Castle & Cotton's Hall of Champions Castle will be opening to the public soon. So people can stare at my pixels, and Champs former greatness.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we fought last night... a little? On chessy. I killed some guy from Toke I think? Then I killed him again (Both in despise). He claimed I ran off screen from him while he was on satellite. Then I told Broli/Turles to come watch me, bc I was gonna punch kill him (I'm a wrestle mage), and they "tried" to set a trap? I guess with 3. Turles killed ones outside, the other ran away, and I killed the one inside of fire, you guessed it! With a punch. Then we did despise. I swapped bc I said I would kill coon with my tamer, then Tom/Necro came down. Bazooka joe came down, they killed him. He brought a friend, they killed them 2v2. They brought a 3rd (All mages), I brought a PVP character, we killed them 3v3 a few times (No deaths at all so far) then they had 4.... some really bad dismount tamer who needs to invest in some hit chance i think. Anyways, we killed 2 or 3 (I forget?) then next thing we knew they had 6. At this point, we had a buddy from ATL on a toon in a 90 LRC suit running around down there, the 6 ATL kids, and random COLT dude all running around despise. Even a Toke or 2 ran down there too I believe. We did die there at this point, a few times (Mostly in stat and with no resources bc we never left lol.) It was quite entertaining. Why they had to double our numbers to make the fight "interesting" I will never know but whatever. Least we had a good time. Quite enjoyable. I learned I need to remove my windows button from my new keyboard so I don't keep 'minimizing' my screen during PVP. So that should help for later. Hahhahahaha.

PS: I usually write things very punctual, but right now I really don't care... Soooo deal with that huge wall of text lol.

PSS: Don't even listen to Necro / Tom / Conker when it comes to game mechanics. He gives bad information. ROFL.

@Turles (UHOH) @Necro/Tom Let me know if I missed anything.

Last edited:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm not sure if I could be more happy! Lox is back with his usually punctual propaganda! I love it.

Yes... the windows button is unfortunately placed right between the ctrl and alt buttons. not sure what they were thinking.

oh, and when you see me around don't cast on me, I don't have resist on my only pvp (ish) ready char. i'm just saying, you know, be nice or something.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Resist is for *******...

Ha ha ha ha. Ok, call me brave. or perhaps you can just call me poor. if i had another 120 resist it would be on him, but i don't.

Also, during the dead periods, the random people in fel pretty much were dexxers with parry sooooooooooooo

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You should know when I come back, all kinds of people come to kill me. With that means people of higher skill, using mages come and own you newbies w/o resist.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you guys pvp mainly? I ran around for 10 minutes but did not see anything last night. Probably looking in the wrong spots.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume mostly raiding spawns..there's not much action at all on chessy. It's probably just a few.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea its usually in spawns or near khaldun... some reason my house seems to be a good pvp ground lol. All kinds of depends where someone sees someone else, and groups form and pvp happens. Till one side or another decides to give up. Its getting better and better.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@TheDeacon usually your responses are useless and terrible, but that sir, was marvelous. Cool point for you. And Cool point for that awesome sig. Wonder where it came from!?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It obviously came from the circle jerk he apparently also attended...was it fun? I'm a little upset I missed it now with such great people in attendance.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It obviously came from the circle jerk he apparently also attended...was it fun? I'm a little upset I missed it now with such great people in attendance.

It was sooooo much fun....slim Jim was the target in the middle

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
... and news from Chessy last night.

I died.

Then I died again.

Then Cotton came over and he died...quickly followed by my acquisition of another death robe.

Then Apple decided to spend the rest of the night befriending the bad guys. Sheesh

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
lol, this thread delivers.

Be fun to have more competent groups to fight. The YEAH guys are good in a group, the bad thing is, they won't raid or fight unless they have 2 to 1 odds. And not to diss people in Toke, but a lot just aren't PvP hardened, and ready to fight good players w/ great coordination. It takes time to build chemistry, and we will get there.

Was fun fights in Khaldun against you trolls and COLT.