• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cheesteak Boli!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made my classic Cheesesteak Boli today and took some pictures of this AWESOME creation. No this is not chipmunk and surprising enough does not contain bacon! It's actually very cheap to make also.

-Pizza Crust (I cheated and bought the stuff in a tube)
-Pizza Sauce
-Steak (minute type steaks work good)
-Green/Red Peppers (get them already cut in your grocers freezer)
-Onions (also get them already cut frozen in da freezer)
-Sliced Cheese for the base. I used cooper as it's what I had on hand. Mozzarella or Provolone is ideal.
-Italian Blend shredded cheese. (Optional)

Spread the dough out onto a greased baking sheet. Brown your steak, peppers, and onions. Lay the base cheese on top of the dough. Add steak, peppers, and onions.

Add pizza sauce and shredded Italian Blend.

Fold it all together. It doesn't have to look pretty.

Bake at 400 Degrees for about 10-12 minutes.

Final Product of Ooey Gooey cheesesteak goodness.

:drool:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "fold it up" pic looks like a turkey lol.

It looks good! Other than the peppers.. my ulcers started probing just looking at all those peppers.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

That does look good! Where I grew up, pasties are a staple in most peoples diets. Many of the pizza places have "pizza pasties" and this looks very similar. You could very easily add bacon to this!! I'm with Trish. You can keep the peppers but I may have to try this!!

C

Crazy Fireball

Looks good, it cant be the chipmonk because thats already on the bacon cookies..

Maybe a possum on the side of the road?

L

Little Sadie

Just noticed this but it looks good. I do agree with Trish that the one shot looks like a turkey. No bacon. Go figure! I am sure you could work it in somehow. :D

C

Crazy Fireball

Yes I actually stuffed a turkey with boli ingredients. You guys got me! :dunce:
Actually that wouldn't be half bad. Instead of steak replace it with turkey.? Mahbe?
Stake is wayy bettterrrrrrrrrr :D