• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Check these sleves out!!!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was just a test on the test shard to see if it was possible to get 10 HCI with reforging/POF/imbuing/enhancing so there not imbued but i would make a clean pair with just the HCI 5 from reforging then POF then imbue HPI/SI/MI/Fire resist, then enhance to get the extra 5HCI, but its possible to get 10HCI as they stack :)

Also you can enhance to get the 10DI aswell as the 5 HCI

Think im gona be redoing my sammy suite now :)

As you can see the reforge added 5 HCI and 17 Fire so you could even save on the imbuing of fire as it added the same as imbuing would.
Thunderz

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to work up a suit in my spreadsheet with having HCI and DI on each piece and so far I'm not sure if I see the need. Ultimately all I'm doing is moving some HCI off my jewels and allowing me to move away from the conj trinket. My parts would look like 1 imbued resist, Stam, Mana, LMC, HCI, DI as my 6th mod from enhancing.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldnt drop the trinket.

Iv been thinking of a way to get the 15 HCI or DI off my braclet so i can get one with 10 SSI so it would put me at max 55 SSI and this looks like the way to go.

Thunderz

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very interesting, though I see more practical application of this in PvP it is pretty sweet. I too would try to cap my HCI to free up jewelry spots for other properties.

How did you craft/reforge this? What type of runic kit did you use? Sorry I am very unfamiliar with reforging, i haven't messed with it at all yet.

Can you go through the steps?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure bud, i was reading this thread earlier and thought it go test it out to see what was possible and if they would stack [cant find any info on what if possible would be need to select in the menu to get DI to stack]

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-craftsman/261338-question-reforging.html

Craft the piece with normal kit and normal wood to get the spread of resists you require.

Then use and oak runic saw to reforge, selecting only these in the menu:

Powerful Re-Forging
Grand Artifice
Inspired Artifice
Vicious/of Slaughter

Then check to see what it added [90% of the time its just 5 HCI] incase it added to a resists or another mods, easiest way to do this by clicking imbuing to make sure its only added 1 property unless it adds one you will use anyway when imbuing.

Then POF it up

Imbue the other mods you require.

Then use the forge tool to enhance with heartwood [if its DI or HCI you want]

Thunderz

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, sweet. I literally JUST designed a suit for a new template, and crafted it using some bestial pieces. Really wishing I had waited now......

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
It can be useful for a sampire only if he wants to sacrify some MI/SI for skills or HLA.

p.s. And the ratio will be bad - about 5 MI for 4-5 skill points

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am thinking about seeing if I can play around with reforging to free up slots so I can put 60 skill points on jewels. Yeah, that's a lot, but would allow for a sampire something like:
120 Weapon
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Bushido
120 Parry
99 Necromancy
81 Chivalry

A

anvira

Super awesome as always Thunderz!! (I honestly had not looked into the re-forging until now, but I can guarantee I'll be hitting up Heartwood to get some Oak Runics this weekend!!!).

Thanks for the "How to" as well!

Superb!

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just set up a crafting house on test center, hopefully will have a chance to mess around with reforging some.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't had time to mess with this yet, but I've got a new dexer template I'm working on that I'm going to combine this reforging HCI suit with some bestial pieces.

Gonna be the BOMB.