• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cheaters Never Prosper

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This just shows the class of UOD and TDR's members I guess huh? Come on fellas this is a game for God's sakes! I expect it from Sieg being 13 and all, but jeesh..this is ridiciulous!:mad:
How does Denzel's innappropriate post reflect on TDRs class?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So that makes it even worse for an "adult" to discuss teenage girls!
I don't know what you are talking about. Seig and I are both talking about 18+.. get your mind out of the gutter.

B

Barbosa

Your all wrong.

Factions were/are a consentual pvp system. A pvp switch so to speak. Factions no longer serve any real purpose since statloss has been removed.
LOL theres still stat loss brother man. Go orange ill prove it to ya.

S

Still Frame

Umm have you ever gone to the beach with a 50 year old man (in this case my father who is 52) they are very dirty minded individuals. Where's fred he can tell ya how it is when your old

S

Still Frame

I don't know what you are talking about. Seig and I are both talking about 18+.. get your mind out of the gutter.
18 and 19 are both adult but still TEEN. Keyword rule 4tw :p

T

Thalidar

I agree.. I kinda wish theyd bring back the 20 minute timer for dungeons if you died. Honestly its the only way a guild of skill can fight #'s

F

FireCrazy

Umm have you ever gone to the beach with a 50 year old man (in this case my father who is 52) they are very dirty minded individuals. Where's fred he can tell ya how it is when your old

Umm no I havent gone to the beach with a 50 yr old man, and IF you want to call him yer daddy or dad, thats yer perogative! Regardless of the age, do we honestly need these types of discussion on the foums?

S

Still Frame

Umm no I havent gone to the beach with a 50 yr old man, and IF you want to call him yer daddy or dad, thats yer perogative! Regardless of the age, do we honestly need these types of discussion on the foums?
Well go to a bar, talk to some of the older guys there and see what happens when a nice 21 year old comes in....you'll see :p but as for this type of discussion, why not? everyone ruins all the threads anyways so i say f*** it now. The boards died from what they used to be, its a real shame :(

B

Black Betty

You beat me to it, dangit! :p

F

FireCrazy

Well go to a bar, talk to some of the older guys there and see what happens when a nice 21 year old comes in....you'll see :p but as for this type of discussion, why not? everyone ruins all the threads anyways so i say f*** it now. The boards died from what they used to be, its a real shame :(
I dont know why I argue with someone so ignorant as yourself, maybe cuzz it's only Thursday and Im bored at work!

Number 1..Your only 18, just turned 18 if I'm not mistaken? Dont try to portray yourself any older than that by asking if have I ever been to a bar. Yes I have been to a bar and Yes I have discussed woman, Not teens. Most of the "adult" conversations I have been in included sports, business, travel, occasionally transportation, and yes, woman (not teens).

Number 2..You were not talking about 21 yr old woman, you were discussing "teens". 18? 19? who knows..by the imature way that you portray yourself on these boards and in game, I can only assume that it was younger OK.

Number 3..The boards arent dead, they are very active. Hell even Lava had some "news" as of late, and an interview with DC* guild. Not everyone ruins the threads, the last few that were "trolled", were actually quite humerous. Especially the ones where Malador repeatedly made you look like a front seat rider on the short bus. Good day!

T

Thalidar

Haha im 23 and well.. Ive talked to girls and about girls of a younger age :). No shame in being a guy im just saying no shame. Although u do gotta set limits hehe :)

S

Still Frame

I dont know why I argue with someone so ignorant as yourself, maybe cuzz it's only Thursday and Im bored at work!

Number 1..Your only 18, just turned 18 if I'm not mistaken? Dont try to portray yourself any older than that by asking if have I ever been to a bar. Yes I have been to a bar and Yes I have discussed woman, Not teens. Most of the "adult" conversations I have been in included sports, business, travel, occasionally transportation, and yes, woman (not teens).

Number 2..You were not talking about 21 yr old woman, you were discussing "teens". 18? 19? who knows..by the imature way that you portray yourself on these boards and in game, I can only assume that it was younger OK.

Number 3..The boards arent dead, they are very active. Hell even Lava had some "news" as of late, and an interview with DC* guild. Not everyone ruins the threads, the last few that were "trolled", were actually quite humerous. Especially the ones where Malador repeatedly made you look like a front seat rider on the short bus. Good day!

*sigh* i almost dont feel like replying to this

1. Yes im 18, i used a bar as an example smarty. Want a better one that i can actually relate to? Go do a roof with professionals and see what happens when a young girl walks by.

2. This one...just not smart, I said a 21 year old because i was talking about if u were in a BAR no f'n duh she isnt gonna be any younger. The rest was just a joke, YOU CAN LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH. Doesnt that rule sound familiar? Or does the woman (or man i wont descriminate) have you on that short of a leash?

3. The boards are crap alot of the good board warriors quit. But i see u still like to come here and run your mouth about stuff that nothing to do with you. :) you've learned very well from me

Your joke about mal making me look stupid is just hilarious, he never has and never will. We both got our points across and agreed on certain aspects and disagreed. I wouldnt except any less from someone that was in bc so long. I dont know if hes becoming better since he left bc but hes atleast becoming smarter and not following the meatshield handbook of comebacks

M

Malador

I agree.. I kinda wish theyd bring back the 20 minute timer for dungeons if you died. Honestly its the only way a guild of skill can fight #'s
Lynk I agree chaos and order was a great pvp outlet back when it was an accomplishment to get your shield.

Thalidar I agree but I would continue it a few steps further. I would make a dueling arena. I would make the area around the arena a non agression zone. Meaning no one attacks anyone else or they get guard wacked. Create a new type of stone just for duels. One that does not require you to leave your guild and does allow specific challanges while in the pit. So two people can go to this spot and challange and accept and fight with spectators but with no interference. Then I would make all other non consentual forms of pvp subject to a statloss timer. People could still safely have guild wars and spar with guild mates. Factions would remain as it is but all other pvp i.e. me attacking some random player would be subject to statloss. It would solve a lot of problems. PK's would have a time out when they died. During large battles over say spawns or anything one side would be able to decisivly beat the other. killing scripters would have meaning as would risk versus reward. If you died scripting you would have twenty minutes to wait until you can mine that good ore again.

The main down side I can see revolves around the players that are blatently cheating. The ones using speed hacks and scripted healing are already hard enough to kill even in large ganks. This would only make things better for them.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would make a dueling arena.
I like this as well. It could be similar to how the jail is located. Have a new button on your paper doll where you click it and it asks who you would like to challenge, and set the rules (pots/necro/etc). A gump pops up for the opponent, upon accepting both players are transported to an arena. Also keep track of a win v loss record so everyone could see my 0 wins vs 30 losses to sedric in mage 5 duels.

Then I would make all other non consentual forms of pvp subject to a statloss timer. People could still safely have guild wars and spar with guild mates. Factions would remain as it is but all other pvp i.e. me attacking some random player would be subject to statloss. It would solve a lot of problems. PK's would have a time out when they died. During large battles over say spawns or anything one side would be able to decisivly beat the other.
I don't agree with this. I think one of the biggest parts to a field fight is getting your teammates back up and continuous cross-healing.

M

Malador

I like this as well. It could be similar to how the jail is located. Have a new button on your paper doll where you click it and it asks who you would like to challenge, and set the rules (pots/necro/etc). A gump pops up for the opponent, upon accepting both players are transported to an arena. Also keep track of a win v loss record so everyone could see my 0 wins vs 30 losses to sedric in mage 5 duels.

I don't agree with this. I think one of the biggest parts to a field fight is getting your teammates back up and continuous cross-healing.
Field fights are fun but it would be nice to know who wins them. The only way to know is if you kill everyone on the opposing team. That rarely ever happens now.