• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Charby, Charby, Charby! Oi, Oi, Oi! (Monday 24th) And More! 15th Anniversary Antics! Add Them Here!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all; Well the big day is coming up... 15 years of Ultima Online eh? Where did the years go? I can tell you where some of mine have gone; one hundred and sixty two fishing quests recorded later (add another 200 I didn't record), I've actually found some Charybdis bait of my own!

So... depending on whether any events are announced for the day itself, which will be Monday 24th September, I'll host a Charybdis (hopefully! 1 in 4 summon chance, dangnabbit) either on that date, or the Sunday before. I'll also try and get a hold of more white nets so we can have Osireadon up in yo boatz.

Does anyone else have any plans for public celebrations though? Post them here, let's give Europa a Night To Remember! Except not whilst we're aboard my ship please, we've already had the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking this year too...

Last edited:

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
24th? Sheer coincidence that's an ECL night, I must think of something suitable to include that evening ....

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, EM event for tomorrow went up I see, so I'll host mine on Monday the 24th at 8pm; Stay in general chat and I'll announce it and gate you to where he turns up. You will not need a ship, nor ranged damage as such, as you can fight the tentacles in melee...

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*BUMP* This will be tonight, assuming nothing EM was planned at yesterdays event? I wasn't able to make it I'm afraid... so as far as I know, tonight all your fishy faces are coming to celebrate the Wikipedia date for the live launch of Ultima Online!