• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Character Transfer, I need your help!!!

Christian Matiazzo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi Everyone!

I have few questions
I just came back to UO after long 7 years, I have my main account all set on Atlantic Server!

A friend my just quit and gave me his account on GL. He said that he owns a house on that server
and the account and house is loaded with Vet. rewards and so many other things.

I was reading over and over on the forums and guides about the Character transfer and the only information
that I saw, is that you can move the character, backpack and bank contents, but we all know that you have
a limit of space to carry on both...
So how can you transfer ALL the contents from 1 place to another, if you have more than you can carry?
Does the transfer crate has a limited space?
Someone suggested me to buy 1 or 2 backpack horses, load them and transfer them with the character?
I never heard or try to stable a pet loaded...

Can someone please let me know how that works?

I have to buy a token on GL and choose Atlantic right?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome back. You can't stable a pet while it's loaded. You can multiple pack horses (only 5 pet slots total though) loaded to the max, your bank box loaded to the max, and your backpack loaded to the max and all of it will come along with you. That is all you can carry. If you have more that that then you will have to snag multiple xfer tokens.

You are correct you would need the token on GL and then move to Atl.

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back. You can't stable a pet while it's loaded. You can multiple pack horses (only 5 pet slots total though) loaded to the max, your bank box loaded to the max, and your backpack loaded to the max and all of it will come along with you. That is all you can carry. If you have more that that then you will have to snag multiple xfer tokens.

You are correct you would need the token on GL and then move to Atl.

just like to add, the 5 loaded pack animals must be standing with you in a safe log out area....(I always use the tavern south of west brit bank) ;)

*EDIT*
Welcome back!!!

Last edited:
T

Tazar

just like to add, the 5 loaded pack animals must be standing with you in a safe log out area....(I always use the tavern south of west brit bank) ;)

*EDIT*
Welcome back!!!
Also - make sure you say "All Follow Me" before you transfer to be certain that the packhorses do transfer. Occasionally they are left behind.

Last edited by a moderator: