• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character Tool

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I felt this should be in the Guild Wars 2 Stratics Role-Playing section. This tool is on a fench site so unless you can read french I suggest to use google and translate it for you.

On the character tool you will see in the upper right hand corner of the tool screen 2 flags. Pick the one for English and it will put the tool in english mode.

I had fun with this and this gives you a chance when you create a character what choices you will have.

Please enjoy and have fun :)

Thank you Luna Atra from our staff here at Guild Wars 2 Stratics and please check out the Character Tool | Guild Wars 2 for having this great tool for players to try out.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After using the tool and copying the link, I posted it in a new window and here is the results.

Excellent tool for anybody wanting to try RP or just to get to know what type of choices you can choose.