• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character creation - Face selection

• Thread starter Blacksheep001
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blacksheep001

Has anyone else been given a face that they didn't select during the character creation process? I have created multiple characters all with different faces, a few examples being "Vampire," and "Undead." With all of the characters that I have created all having different faces each one has the same face once I get past the character creation process.

My friend also had the exact same issue and was able to confirm that his face was the exact same as mine.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its just alot easyer to go the the body sculpture in game in Luna and then choose a face and body from them. If you go to them its always the one you want.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes this does happen on character creation. I'm not sure why this setting isn't saved in the same way that your skill choices are saved.

The workaround is to hit the bodysculptor in Luna as Frarc suggested.

S

sikooovision

Well, question then.

How do you use the Body Sculptor? I can't seem to get em to do anything for me. In any client.

In legacy client of course they say I look to good to change. In the enhanced client the "buy" option is greyed out?

Thanks for any help.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stand next to them and make sure they inside or near the shop.

F

Fink

Also make sure you're in your "normal" body.. not in any special forms, such as Polymorph, Animal Form, Necro Forms, Ratman, Spellweaving, or Disguise Kit.

S

sikooovision

Also make sure you're in your "normal" body.. not in any special forms, such as Polymorph, Animal Form, Necro Forms, Ratman, Spellweaving, or Disguise Kit.

Gotcha ... That has to be it as I'm always running around in Vamp Form.

Thanks!