• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Char X-fer Token

• Thread starter grabber5575
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

grabber5575

I recently got a Char X-fer token from an IDOC and I am looking to trade for one on EITHER Cats or Origins. Figure even steven trade on them since purchase price is the same. On LA they sell an avg 23 mill and know on Cats there is or was one recently sold / listed for 15mill and a current bid / sell at 16mill. On Origin , I am not sure , though I will look into it as well. Plus it gives you a chance if you or a friend has a char there with tons of rares / items he or she wishes to bring to their server or yours an bring more stuff along the way it will be mutually beneficial to all. Possibly even save time on building that new character or making tons of $ reselling the items ya brought back. Feel free to leave a message or ICQ me

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grabber5575

I recently got a Char X-fer token from an IDOC and I am looking to trade for one on EITHER Cats or Origins. Figure even steven trade on them since purchase price is the same. On LA they sell an avg 23 mill and know on Cats there is or was one recently sold / listed for 15mill and a current bid / sell at 16mill. On Origin , I am not sure , though I will look into it as well. Plus it gives you a chance if you or a friend has a char there with tons of rares / items he or she wishes to bring to their server or yours an bring more stuff along the way it will be mutually beneficial to all. Possibly even save time on building that new character or making tons of $ reselling the items ya brought back. Feel free to leave a message or ICQ me

Thank you . Char X-fer token swapped.