• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] changing stat increases..

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that on weapons you can change stamina leech for mana leech or hit harm for lightning etc etc. However I noticed you cannot change mana increase to stamina increase etc. Is this how it has always been or is this a bug? I have a lot of armor that I cannot use because it is the wrong increase and instead of remaking it I'd much rather just switch out a mod or two..

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You can't change stamina leach for mana leach.
You can change hit harm for hit lightning because it is counted as the same mod (you can't imbue both on one piece). You also can replace one slayer with another and one skill with another skill from the same group.