• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changing sides?

A

archite666

Yo, I noticed alot of people have apparently changed sides?

Just curious as to what I will be coming back to?

F

Førsaken

Yo, I noticed alot of people have apparently changed sides?

Just curious as to what I will be coming back to?
You'll be coming back to lots of el oh el's in Vent as you win UO! :)

Hurry and get the **** back here!

V

Vo0do0

I want all the runic armor I put in your house, then we will be cool :)

A

archite666

All the runic armor? you guys are very delusional. It was gm and Il give you the 1000 leather and we can call it even, which brings up a question that has always confused me...

Voodoo who the hell are you? I know your like affiliated with count and vogg or are one of them or something, er like something I forget, just refresh me already.

G

Goron

All the runic armor? you guys are very delusional. It was gm and Il give you the 1000 leather and we can call it even, which brings up a question that has always confused me...

Voodoo who the hell are you? I know your like affiliated with count and vogg or are one of them or something, er like something I forget, just refresh me already.
He is Kodran, don't let his name fool you. You'll be lucky to see him on voodoo for more than a couple seconds until he gets scared and feels the needs to hide behind a dragon.
And, also, he is koc now- enjoy your new guildmate.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is Kodran, don't let his name fool you. You'll be lucky to see him on voodoo for more than a couple seconds until he gets scared and feels the needs to hide behind a dragon.
And, also, he is koc now- enjoy your new guildmate.
:sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3::sad3:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In fact, KoC has the top 5 mages on the shard. At least TnT has the top 5 board warriors. EN GUARDE!

G

Goron

Voodoo is better on a mage than anyone in TnT. I'll put 10m on that right now.
I never once said voodoo was a bad mage. Read my post. I even said he'd be lucky for voodoo to stay out rather than going to kodran.

Why you guys gotta be hijacking Cash's post to attack me? I was simply answering his question.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goron I respect you so I'm not gonna **** talk on this. But you think what you said isn't hijacking? He wanted to know who he was, you gave a play style. Don't call the kettle black until you take off your Mr. Pot name tag, you hijacked first. When Voodoo plays Kodran it's usually for big fights where we need an experienced tamer to fight off Neo, Driffen, Hattori, etc.

G

Goron

Goron I respect you so I'm not gonna **** talk on this. But you think what you said isn't hijacking? He wanted to know who he was, you gave a play style. Don't call the kettle black until you take off your Mr. Pot name tag, you hijacked first. When Voodoo plays Kodran it's usually for big fights where we need an experienced tamer to fight off Neo, Driffen, Hattori, etc.
if you seriously think I did not answer his question then well... sorry, I guess.
I'll try again:
"Voodoo is kodran's less oft played character, that may be why you do not recognize that name.
Voodoo is now in k0c."

There, I cut out the extra info and left it to few raw facts.
no mentioning of his template... happy?

F

Førsaken

if you seriously think I did not answer his question then well... sorry, I guess.
I'll try again:
"Voodoo is kodran's less oft played character, that may be why you do not recognize that name.
Voodoo is now in k0c."

There, I cut out the extra info and left it to few raw facts.
no mentioning of his template... happy?
You try so hard... Keep up the good posting. :thumbup1:

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Voodoo is better on a mage than anyone in TnT. I'll put 10m on that right now.
It's almost worth reactivating and spending 5 minutes learning how to mash 3 or 4 buttons and be a U.O pvper again for 10 million.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revvo a lot of things have changed since you left... Trust me on this I have always liked you... but you have no chance in killing Voodoo

E

Elmer Fudd

... happy?
You will never be happy untill your with the

1. Best looking guild on Siege--KoC
2. Best pvPers on Siege-------KoC
3. Best Lovers of course---KoC
4. Best Sence of humor on Siege------KoC
5. Best Looking Chicks are in ------KoC
6. Best Vent on Siege------KoC

You wont find true happiness untill your KoC!

Cmon on man you can admit it, you are in LUUUUUUUVVVVVV with us, were so awsome, how could you not???

This is how happy you would be to be a KoC-------->LOL

G

Goron

keep em coming Elmer- I knew your "I'm a changed man" post wouldn't stand the test of time.:popcorn:

E

Elmer Fudd

keep em coming Elmer- I knew your "I'm a changed man" post wouldn't stand the test of time.:popcorn:
What are you talking about? just being funny, jees, learn how to laugh man, thats your major problem, your way to serious, this is called humor!!!!!

LMAO
Ease up Man and Go with the flow

G

Goron

What are you talking about? just being funny, jees, learn how to laugh man, thats your major problem, your way to serious, this is called humor!!!!!

LMAO
Ease up Man and Go with the flow
don't stop now! tell me how your really feel... keep it coming:popcorn:

E

Elmer Fudd

don't stop now! tell me how your really feel... keep it coming:popcorn:
Ok Goron, Note taken and filed, I wont respond to you, seems like you like to twist things just to be argumentative and get all hateful and angry, A guy cant even respond with humor without you getting all bent!!

Sry for my humor upseting you so much.:sad4:

Have a nice day....

G

Goron

Ok Goron, Note taken and filed, I wont respond to you, seems like you like to twist things just to be argumentative and get all hateful and angry, A guy cant even respond with humor without you getting all bent!!

Sry for my humor upseting you so much.:sad4:

Have a nice day....
keep it coming- there you go- you got to accusing me of being hateful!
Let it all out now! Don't hold back!
I knew you wouldn't last long before having to make accusations and try and rile people up!
:lol:

E

Elmer Fudd

Not sure what you said this time, but I gotta put ya on ignore, thought I could actually try and be cool and use humor with ya, but that doesnt work, so your not worth it anymore, have a good one Goron, I really Hope you can find some enjoyment in yer life somehow other than trying to goat people into arguements all the time,

cya around

G

Goron

lol- and now we all know who takes this too seriously:grouphug:
good thing he put me on ignore before he REALLY exploded on me:)

Well, at least Forsaken doesn't take the game this seriously and can handle some good ol' fashioned jabbing.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was before... Like I said a lot has changed... He has actually praticed and leanred how to play a mage way better than he did back when you played...

G

Goron

That was before... Like I said a lot has changed... He has actually praticed and leanred how to play a mage way better than he did back when you played...
nah, I'll admit he is good. very good, even.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An overall lower standard would equal the same thing :)

V

Vo0do0

Cash,

This is Vogg, and if you lie to me about not having my runic armor that I dropped in your house, I will refuse to be in a guild with you. Don't lie to me. My brother, Count Love, has dumped a bunch of stuff in your so called JSV Loot House as well. So Please, save the B/S for someone who doesn't have a good memory.

Revvo,

Please re-activate your account. Honestly, you will not win. You were always garbage on a mage and loved to take advantage of the Archer / Bushido template the was over powered back in the day. Ever since that was fixed, you started playing wow. Go figure.

And to Goron,

When I'm going up against another tamer, I will immediately log on Kodran to avoid my guild mates from getting dropped by no talent PvP'ers such as NEO, Hattori, Big D, and others. I happen to have magery on my tamer, just so I can ress / gate. Now look at NEO, who has Bushido so he can use confidence to heal while running away, which in my opinion is very selfish. Now when you add all of that up, you get very selfish players who do not focus on team work. Which is TnT's downfall. I definitely would work on your field skills for future reference.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash,

This is Vogg, and if you lie to me about not having my runic armor that I dropped in your house, I will refuse to be in a guild with you. Don't lie to me. My brother, Count Love, has dumped a bunch of stuff in your so called JSV Loot House as well. So Please, save the B/S for someone who doesn't have a good memory.

Revvo,

Please re-activate your account. Honestly, you will not win. You were always garbage on a mage and loved to take advantage of the Archer / Bushido template the was over powered back in the day. Ever since that was fixed, you started playing wow. Go figure.

And to Goron,

When I'm going up against another tamer, I will immediately log on Kodran to avoid my guild mates from getting dropped by no talent PvP'ers such as NEO, Hattori, Big D, and others. I happen to have magery on my tamer, just so I can ress / gate. Now look at NEO, who has Bushido so he can use confidence to heal while running away, which in my opinion is very selfish. Now when you add all of that up, you get very selfish players who do not focus on team work. Which is TnT's downfall. I definitely would work on your field skills for future reference.
Wasn't a bad dexxer either :)

Mages are boring and weak which is probably why you play a tamer 99.9% of the time.

V

Vo0do0

Nice 2 year old photo. Notice my loot was only GM. If I had known DCI was a must back then, that photo would be moot.

Make a mage, and let's duel for 10 mills.

Your silly dexxer photos don't mean anything.

G

Goron

And to Goron,

and did your new policy start last night?
I noticed you were on voodoo yesterday- congrats.
Cuz I last I checked Tide, Strangelove, Krystal, Sprago, Chrono- all are not tamers yet you had no problem playing kodran against them for a couple nights before last:mf_prop: But its good to hear that you are starting a new policy of only bringing out kodran when you need to fight a tamer. It was fun last night and I expect more fun to come.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice 2 year old photo. Notice my loot was only GM. If I had known DCI was a must back then, that photo would be moot.

Make a mage, and let's duel for 10 mills.

Your silly dexxer photos don't mean anything.
I would have thought the fact it had been a 1 v 2 fight against you and Krystal and the fact i killed you while on foot would have balanced any arguments :)

Maybe in comparison with what's left on Siege you are half decent but in the grand scale of things so is anyone with a keyboard and a face to roll across it.