• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changing Password

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone recently been able to use the forgot PW option? Like several others I forgot my PW so I used the system and got the email with link to reset the PW. Got this message:

typical.png

@Mesanna If I cant get into the system I can not update CC info. So I am emptying these accounts and will let them go. Your loss and my wife will be happier!

FIX YOUR OWN SYSTEMS.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, I think you have to go to the Origin websight and change your password there as well ? I had the same issue, but forgot how I fixed it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same thing happened to Tyrath a couple days ago. Amazing how often the account management website breaks.

It's not like it's the most critical part of the game because it deals with the finances of people paying for the game or anything... oh wait... :rolleyes:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep, I think you have to go to the Origin websight and change your password there as well ? I had the same issue, but forgot how I fixed it.
Shouldn't have to jump through 50 hoops and hurdles just to give a company a few dollars... but HEY if they really WANTED your money and to keep their (*$&(&$(&* game afloat one would think they would get off their lazy no good arse and fix it... But what do we know??? It's like they want us to get frustrated beyond belief and quit or something...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is my problem with this and yes I know how to reset the PW taking a different route. I am following the instructions provided in the email BS sends. And Emailing the the addy specified if there is a problem. I have now sent several emails to the Support addy over the last 5 days and gotten ZERO response, and have did the reset thing sent in the canned email a dozen times now and get the same error. This should be a very simple and straightforward process.

bsemail2.png