• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changing of the guard

L

Lissa Eldi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am pleased to announce the appointment of Tancred Redstar, as the new Mayor of the player town of Gyldenfeld.

Tancred was one of the town's founders, and it's original mayor. We feel lucky to have him back again where he belongs, and trust that under his leadership the town will again flourish. He is bringing with him a new enthusiasm and some fresh plans for growth..not to mention some very creative event ideas (per usual for him!).

While it has been my pleasure to serve as interim mayor, I will once again take on the job that makes me truly happy: working behind the scenes on ideas and events, hosting Mage Poker and the monday USA Alliance leagues~~starting again in December!~~, and the occasional hunt.

Congratulations Mayor Redstar!

Lissa Eldi

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
WohO!!!

May a Red Star Shine Brightly above Gyldenfeld!!

T

Tancred RedStar

I am honored once again to assume the office of Mayor of Gyldenfeld! Lissa did an excellent job of keeping things going and there are still events in our fair town as well as stalwart residents. All too often, you hear of towns that once were and little more remains of them than memories.

Suffice it to say, for now, that we've been discussing and planning things for the civil development of Gyldenfeld. Many of these plans are ongoing and still cooking, we don't want to set the table just for some half-baked idea, but you will soon start to see the fruits of our labor with meaty details. Better yet, perhaps *you* can come and help be a part of them, so stay tuned and keep your eyes open for upcoming events and annoucements!

Currently, we've started a town forum all are welcome to visit at:
http://www.uoforums.com/gyldenfeld-community-f1614/

All the same, and as before, many annoucements for events and such will be posted here as well!

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went by and saw the bakery and market - so cute!! Let me know if there's something else you guys need...maybe, a plant shop? :)

S

Sebrina

Go Tanscred - wish that we had been able to get together in Houston several years back and so glad you made it through the latest storm!

:thumbup:

:shots: Have a few with my Houston friends, but mind the roads. "TAXI!!!"