• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changes to Pet targeting?

• Thread starter DarkScripture
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DarkScripture

Seems to be patch related. I noticed that today my Summoned Fey Spell does not target my Pixies first as it had in the past. Now they attack me as the main target. Use to pets were the 1st target. Am I the only one noticing this? I am on Origin.

A little more testing shows it is not tamed pets but summoned pets that are not being targeted. My tamer's pet works like it always has. But the mage and spell weaver are getting smoked being the primairy target in high spawn areas.

D

DarkScripture

We never did get an official reply to if this was intended...
With the patch going live and what about the issues with many items in the 3rd phase not being able to be turned in??

D

DarkScripture

So since the patch is live any one else seeing the same issue?