• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Change from classic to customizable. Need help

• Thread starter imported_Nicholi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Nicholi

Ive got a classic large tower and I'm considering changing to a customizable. The option is offered through the house menu. Question is, if I do that with items still in the house where do they go? Do the drop on the ground? Do they fall onto the foundation of the new customizable? I'd like to change, but I'd also like to change without having to pack up and move all my stuff.

G

Just hit customize and everything will go into the storage crate.

C

Crackhead_Bob

The stuff on the 2 wings of the tower went to the ground last time i tried this.

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

Every time I have customized my houses, if I mad a change that affected where something was locked down or secured they would be put in the moving crate.

Of course you could just go to TC1 and place a tower and put some things around the tower and then do the customize and see were they end up.

If you do that and your done with it, then ... why not demolish the structure for someone elses future testing.