• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champions who need new skins

A

AuraVoid

Which champions do you think need new skins? Whether your reason is that champion doesn't have enough skins or just because you think the champion should get new skins post what your reason. Also, if you have an idea for a new champion skin post it. :p

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Xerath, Swain some of the older underplayed ones. Ashe just needs a remake in general...

H

Hideidaran

As Adiados said, Swain definitely! Me myself play him sometimes and i do really like him, but he need some more skins, you can't just have his 2 other skins all the time, even tho i own 1 of the skins.
Soraka which has been there since the beta, hasn't got any skin, but i know that a remake is incoming for her after Ashe's.
Or else, Pulsefire Ezreal needs to come out soon, i want that skin so badly! ):

A

AuraVoid

I agree with you on the Swain and Soraka needing new skins definitely. Also, even though Kog'Maw alredy has a bunch of skins i stilll think a gentleman Kog'Maw skin would be amazing! :p

H

Hideidaran

And as the same time all of us three agree about Swain needs a new skin, there is actually comming a new one in the next patch!

A

AuraVoid

That looks awsome! I bet Adiados will buy it as soon as it come out.

H

Hideidaran

I'm definitely also going to buy this, even tho i already have a Swain skin! :D

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I do love Swain quite a bit. He's just got everything I need in a champ and he does it all so well.