• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champ Spawn Marathon Results!

A

Aia

This champ spawn marathon was hosted by the EBay Alliance and was public. Well… almost public. NB-Cats posted, “As always, everyone except for HOT and LUB! will be guaranteed safe passage. If HOT members hide their tag, we may show mercy as well.” There you have it. A great set up for a fun evening. So here’s what happened….

Despise:
-SS- were the first ones in the dungeon.

MSI soon followed. The champ spawn was soon over.

The alliance made sure the star room was clear for the spawners. (This screen shot gives me the shivers and those of you who have fought the EBay Alliance know what I’m talking about.)

Deceit:
New guilds joined in on the fun. “EK. is coming in!” “No!! Don’t kill them! We’re being ‘nice’.” Variations of this conversation were held more than once throughout the evening.

Some were new to this dungeon.

The spawn got nasty and ganked SheDevil hard core.

Macer guy dude decided to check out what killed SheDevil

He soon learned… Up next, Peon!

Next up Fire!

While the spawners headed to the spawn the EBay Alliance made a quick detour to raid HOT and Cow- in Despise.

Okay, now Fire!

Several people skipped out on the Fire spawn, not that I blame them….

Destard!
One kind soul made the EBay Alliance chairs and gave them wine and cheese to munch on while they guarded.

Terra Keep!

I’m not that fond of dread spiders, or any spider for that matter so I spent most of the champ chatting.

Oaks:
Word quickly spread that HOT was already at Oaks, incognito.

More new guilds showed up for this spawn.

Harrower!
The person who got the skull gave it to the EBay Alliance and the Harrower was spawned. It was a mess, but eventually got done.

Thank you very much EBay Alliance for a very fun evening! I’ll leave all of you one last screen shot.

thejammonster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that harrower sure was a mess at first but it got back on track once the tentacles spawned. thx for posting my shout out, my mom and Shanequa were thrilled

H

HeathBar

I had a good time. I got the oaks skull and a 120 bushido.

Kudos to the EBay alliance for another successful event.

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome article and recap of the event, Aia!!!!!!!!!!!!

*replaces batteries in Onstar* There I am all set now!!!

S

Seismic

Wow, I gotta join up next time - looks like a ton of fun!

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Went well, we tried our best to let everyone take care of the spawns and champs.

Next event will be held this Wednesday at 7:45 pm EST. It will be a public harrower.

Don't be late please!!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looked like you all had a pretty good turnout. Too bad I missed it. I was wondering about how many people that were there have never done a champ spawn or a harry (in Fel), and of those that never done one how many of those would do one if it wasn't being protected? The reason I asked is there are a lot of people I know that have played this game for many years and know nothing champ spawns, harrys, or even go into Fel, and events like this is a good opportunity to experience something new and maybe even get new people and guilds to visit Fel. After all one of the biggest complaints you hear is that there isn't any in Fel.

A

Aia

Kellgory, good observation. But in order to get new people into Fel for champing, they will need a 'guide' of sorts. Perhaps some will step up to the plate for this Wed's public Harrower? (psst... those you guide might even let you protect.) ;-D

thejammonster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know for sure there were people there that have never done a champ spawn, or at least never in the dungeons, because we were guiding people to the spawn area/altar all night long

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From some of the picts, it looks like on some of those there were almost too many people there. Maybe next time if the Ebay Alliance, Hot, and some of the other Fel guilds can put aside their differences for one day, you could split the groups into two and have one group do the dungeons and the other do the T2A spawns (do what ever gets popped).

S

Seismic

Went well, we tried our best to let everyone take care of the spawns and champs.

Next event will be held this Wednesday at 7:45 pm EST. It will be a public harrower.

Don't be late please!!
I won't be there for that one .. maybe another time :(

M

Maddin

Yeah, It was an awesome night.

Thanks to Goose (I think it was) walking me down to the harry as my dumbass couldn't manage it.

Everyone played nice and though I didn't pull anything, I had an absolute blast.

Thanks again Ebay.