• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champ Protector is done!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have a stealth mage that i invested a couple hours in and got him up to a Knight of Justice.

i have 3 comps side by side, so typically i park him at the champ somewhere hidden and play on my other 2 comps.

that way we can double our scroll count at any given champ.

even if i dont have time to come do the champ with you guys, icq me and ill at least park that guy at the champ for the double scroll count.

we will also need a chest at one of the houses somewhere where i can dump all those scrolls and SOTs into.

Poo

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Poo,

Last night was not a good first run but we'll get it going. I was wondering if we could put detect on the protector and just have him spam it while hidden. It seems all the BTH are stealthers and they would have a hard time if they are constantly being revealed.

Let me know if this can work,

Thanks Lore

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i could.

problem that i can think of right off the top of my head.... didnt they mess up detect hidden?

i dont think it works on blues anymore... which i think all those stealth archers where if im not mistaken.